Damo sucks cock

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
He sucks more cock than usual on a regular basis. Is he one of the more annoying members here? Methinks so. Surely.

Abolish damo. Save teh childrens.

He sucks more cock than usual on a regular basis. Is he one of the more annoying members here? Methinks so. Surely.

Exactly what is "more cock than usual" and please define "a regular basis."

I ask only because I myself am not a cocksucker and have no frame of reference for your claims. You have obviously, at some point, sucked a cock or two, otherwise I do not believe that you would be able to determine whether or not Damo "sucks more cock than usual on a regular basis."

As for whether or not he is annoying... aren't we all from time to time?

Exactly what is "more cock than usual" and please define "a regular basis."

I ask only because I myself am not a cocksucker and have no frame of reference for your claims. You have obviously, at some point, sucked a cock or two, otherwise I do not believe that you would be able to determine whether or not Damo "sucks more cock than usual on a regular basis."

As for whether or not he is annoying... aren't we all from time to time?

OP you, my good gentleman, are a good guy.

That is very goodlly all.

Namefagsamefag.jpg

Wow Grind, this really is raising the level of debate on this board. It's not at all being used the way I assumed it would be - by the, what Ornot used to call "late night pimple crew".

well darla how about you try it out. it's not changing anything, if anonymous wasn't posting it would be somone's troll instead.

well darla how about you try it out. it's not changing anything, if anonymous wasn't posting it would be somone's troll instead.

I don't know, I can't think of anything I want to try it out for. Maybe, what Damo should do is, start a debate thread on something, asking people to debate it as anonymous. I don't really have anything I want to say "anonymously".

Wow Grind, this really is raising the level of debate on this board. It's not at all being used the way I assumed it would be - by the, what Ornot used to call "late night pimple crew".

I don't have pimples.

I'm going to have to reprimand that fag. He was always far too moderate for me anyway. He may as well have been a Republican.

Back