Damo why did you do this?

SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (AP) -- A man who pleaded guilty to putting his wife's puppy in a 200-degree oven, crippling it, was sentenced Monday to six months in jail.

Third District Judge William Barrett ordered Marc Christopher Vincent, 36, to serve six months in jail without the chance of early release. He must also pay a $500 fine and $986 in veterinary bills for the dog.

Vincent, 36, pleaded guilty September 18 to one count of misdemeanor aggravated animal cruelty for putting the dog in an oven for five minutes on May 25 during a fight with his wife, Rhonda. She has since filed for divorce.

The black Chihuahua mix named Henry suffered permanent damage to its front paws and now limps

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/07/oven.puppy.ap/index.html

why is this only a misdemenor?? WTF if you put a dog in an oven then you obviously have some seriuos problems... like it means your kinda fucked up in the head... why such a short sentace.. 6 months in jail?? thats it....

animal cruelty like this should be a felony... he should do like 10 years. its a proven fact that people who harm animals will inflict harm on people...

Why did I do what? I've only driven through Utah, never actually spent any time there....

why would anyone do that to a poor dog.. i mean i know little dogs suck, but it hardly seems fair...

and why only a misdemenor?? stuff like this should be a felony... i can only imagine the dog yelping and screaming....

why would anyone do that to a poor dog.. i mean i know little dogs suck, but it hardly seems fair...

and why only a misdemenor?? stuff like this should be a felony... i can only imagine the dog yelping and screaming....
Why do you think I could do anything about a State that I don't live in?

I know, I thought this was funny as well.

I bet the dumb stupid dog was hoping around in the oven, clearly making things worse

Can you imagine the little runt barking while it's itty bitty paws got toasted? *yip... yip,, yiip*

Back