Damo

Cancel7

Banned
Damo Tiana the Troublemaker, henceforth to be known as TT, or TTT, is starting, guess what? Trouble for me on my profile page by telling men that I want them.

What I want to know is, why can’t you keep that girl busy? You know what she's like when she gets bored. But what do you do? Keep posting boring shit about the coming Libertarian takeover of the government.

Damo Tiana the Troublemaker, henceforth to be known as TT, or TTT, is starting, guess what? Trouble for me on my profile page by telling men that I want them.

What I want to know is, why can’t you keep that girl busy? You know what she's like when she gets bored. But what do you do? Keep posting boring shit about the coming Libertarian takeover of the government.
LOL. I'll see what I can do. :bleh:

My nickname as a child was Terrible T. No joke! They used to call me "TT"

I once had a girlfriend who asked me to "tie her up, blindfold her, and do what I do best"...

I tied her up and sat down to translate a chapter of Dostoevsky....

What I want to know is, why can’t you keep that girl busy? You know what she's like when she gets bored. But what do you do? Keep posting boring *&^% about the coming Libertarian takeover of the government.

Still Laughing at "the coming Libertarian takeover of the government":cof1:

Back