Dang, my food stamps got approved yesterday.

I was thinking about killing me a red-neck (endangered species nowadays) and blaming it on being hungry. I guess I'll have to put my red-neck grilling off to another day and time.

Petula

Red-necks and smucks? Can't say as I've ever had that. Next time I grill out a red-neck I'll pick up a couple of smucks, too. How do you cook 'em? Beer basted? Breaded and fried?

Petula

Red-necks and smucks? Can't say as I've ever had that. Next time I grill out a red-neck I'll pick up a couple of smucks, too. How do you cook 'em? Beer basted? Breaded and fried?

Petula

Probably the same way I cook my niggas. Although if you don't cook em slow enough and over low enough heat, they can get a little tough

Ahhhhh,,,,,,just what I was looking for. A really dumbass human red-neck with absolutely no senses of parodies and satire. And obviously an evil heart coupled with all kinds of anger, fear and self loathing issues. PERFECT!!!!!!!! Does irony also confuse you? You seem to demonstrate some understanding of it, ILA. The irony in your case is not very funny but irony nonetheless. Fire up the grill!!!!!!!!!!!

Petula

Ahhhhh,,,,,,just what I was looking for. A really dumbass human red-neck with absolutely no senses of parodies and satire. And obviously an evil heart coupled with all kinds of anger, fear and self loathing issues. PERFECT!!!!!!!! Does irony also confuse you? You seem to demonstrate some understanding of it, ILA. The irony in your case is not very funny but irony nonetheless. Fire up the grill!!!!!!!!!!!

Petula

What does schizophrenia feel like?

Back