Dang!

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
I'm sitting here, watching Maher, and thinking: "Dang! I sure wish (former) Senator Gravel were younger!"

This guy's even better than I remember.

Hey Froggie: how could you Alaskans go from a great guy like Gravel to . . . Ted Stevens??!? It must be something in the water. Like flouridation or something equally insidious.

I'm sitting here, watching Maher, and thinking: "Dang! I sure wish (former) Senator Gravel were younger!"

Hey Froggie: how could you Alaskans go from a great guy like Gravel to . . . Ted Stevens??!? It must be something in the water. Like flouridation or something equally insidious.

How could Alaska not like Ted Stevens? That guy is beyond a money whore. The money that male slut tries to bring back to Alaska is beyond unbelievable. People have to vote for him there.

So you are saying Alaskans have no morals?

Gravel is a pretty interesting guy huh?

He was cracking me up.

Hes the real deal and the corporations dont let his kind take office any more Im affraid.

I am not having much hope for our country right now it looks like someone either bought or threatened the Dem leadership they keep getting weaker by the moment.

He was cracking me up.

Hes the real deal and the corporations dont let his kind take office any more Im affraid.

I am not having much hope for our country right now it looks like someone either bought or threatened the Dem leadership they keep getting weaker by the moment.

I'm not trying to imply that they have no morals its just I've never heard an area complain that their congressman has brought home to much pork. This guy is King Pork.

Ahh he did lose "the bridge to nowhere" though....

I wonder where is the line between "pork" and necessary projects ?
many of the new deal things were considered pork by many but worked out as absolutely necessary.

IE REA, TVA, etc without those and others we could not have built our war machine to defeat the germans and such in WW2.....
A little foresight is needed in this country.

Last edited:

Well, Ted Stevens and Gravel were on different schedules. They were actually senators together during the 70's. I looked up just about everything the internet has on Gravel - they don't have much.

He was cracking me up.

He's always been a bit nutty. I like him, though.

But his campaign on-hand cash is like -500 dollars, and he polls 0.5% in most states. He's doing even worse the Ron Paul :(.

Back