Darla: Breaking News....I Just Saw SATC!

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Lets discuss:

I loved it and hated it at the same time. I suppose forgiveness is the grand lesson they learn in their 40s, but what Steve and Big did were pretty unforgivable imo. For some reason Big's betrayal, was too much.

Himiny. My ex girlfriend Marisol says that I am her "Big". I have no idea what that means.

Christ. Now you've got me worried.

You should be. Being a "Mr. Big" despite how it sounds isn't good. It means, she loves you, but your distant and you give her hope but then you take it back. Basically she feels like your a relationship tease.

You should be. Being a "Mr. Big" despite how it sounds isn't good. It means, she loves you, but your distant and you give her hope but then you take it back. Basically she feels like your a relationship tease.

Himiny! I thought it had to do with my pecker!

Well, she's married now anyhow, to a douchebag, so what can I do?

She was damned out of my league anyhow.

l_a5121cbd5f2eb830d28bcc7ba8749895.jpg

I wound up having to take a girl to that movie as a give-and-take deal. Luckily there was the blond chick (I'll come clean and admit I know her name is Samantha) and at least four other guys in the theater... Anyhow, the red-headed chick is a weak character and not good looking, Sarah Jessica is nothing special, and my favorite one was the dark brunette (can't remember her name either)...

Anyway, I am occassionally surprised to run into straight guys who were not dragged off to see the movie yet have an understanding of the story...

nope: high maintenance, $400 hair, nails, expensive spas, designer clothing, catty get together girls night out types.

SITC girls.. they are easy to spot.

I can't stand cattiness. But fabulous hair, nails, and girls night outs rock!

Back