Darla Hearts Cawacko?!?!?!

cawacko

Those women hitting on me at the club tonight Darla had nothing on you. Don't worry we're still good. :)

Those women hitting on me at the club tonight Darla had nothing on you. Don't worry we're still good. :)

:cheer:

I'm so relieved. :)

Cawacko, did you get an early start on Labor Day libations? I was seriously thinking of doing that too. I really wanted to call in today, get a bottle of wine and spend the entire day on my deck, listening to music and getting some sun. But I have a project status meeting this morning, and there will be a lot of flak if I miss it. I'm going to find a way to be out of there early though.

I have a Daddy/Daughter day today. When I get off my eldest and I get to hang out while the other two are at the G-Parents.

No big fun here for the weekend, wattching Mom while sis gets a break before I leave next week.
I know what you are going through. My Grandmother used to get up and do really weird crap too.

I woke up one night, and she was in the kitchen. I came in, she was holding an onion and staring in the freezer. When I asked what she was doing the answer was.... (pointing at her forehead) "I have to find a knife to make a hole to put the onion in!"

I said, "Go to bed Grandma..."

She just did.

I then proceeded to put child locks on everything in the house.

I know what you are going through. My Grandmother used to get up and do really weird crap too.

I woke up one night, and she was in the kitchen. I came in, she was holding an onion and staring in the freezer. When I asked what she was doing the answer was.... (pointing at her forehead) "I have to find a knife to make a hole to put the onion in!"

I said, "Go to bed Grandma..."

She just did.

I then proceeded to put child locks on everything in the house.

yeah we are almost to that stage....
so sad....

Kinda like trying to watch after asshat :rolleyes:

I plan on checking out before that unless it happens all at once. Then what could I do except vote for republicans....

hmm i got a jar of infused vodka ready for this weekend. 2 weeks of 90proof sky with fresh pinnacle.. yummy martini's

Just stocking up.............

the beer,steaks and whatever for Memorial day celebration..bbq, beer,more beer,maybe a boob or two if they pass by and catch my attention... or not... depends on if the kids leave long enough for me to catch a quickee...just kidding...I love the bbq,parade,and just simple yet plain fun...thats me a boring yet fun guy..or not!:cof1:

Last edited:
Back