Darla is less than Sun Devil

cawacko

Ok, I'll admit, I've been a Darla fan for a decade. True story.

But we have a black gentleman who graduated from the greatest University in America who posts on this board. Mr. Sun Devil kills it. Darla, Prak and everyone else take a back seat. Try as you might to express your want to be 'intellectual' superiority y'all lose. Sun Devil wins. Haha, get an education. Prak may read a lot of books but you still lose to Sun Devil. And bless Darla's heart. We won't go there because Sun Devil is a gentleman and wouldn't embarrass a woman like he could with you.

But we have a black gentleman who graduated from the greatest University in America who posts on this board. Mr. Sun Devil kills it. Darla, Prak and everyone else take a back seat. Try as you might to express your want to be 'intellectual' superiority y'all lose. Sun Devil wins. Haha, get an education. Prak may read a lot of books but you still lose to Sun Devil. And bless Darla's heart. We won't go there because Sun Devil is a gentleman and wouldn't embarrass a woman like he could with you.

Cawacko, go to bed!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The "greatest University in America" graduated at least one student and possibly many students who couldn't read. Not a very good recommendation for how great the school is!

I'm sorry Waco....you're a swell guy and a great member of this board....but you judging intellectual ability is like Grind or Billy judging gourmet cuisine. :P

I'm sorry Waco....you're a swell guy and a great member of this board....but you judging intellectual ability is like Grind or Billy judging gourmet cuisine. :P

Stephen-Colbert.gif

Back