darla

Are you seeing him today? Is it pouring rain there and really nasty out, in CT too?

he's coming over my house later i had to come home and pick up LP to bring her to her job cuz its bad out... so im calling him after i get home from the family party im at... i hope he comes over, but i don't want to take up all his time lol

i feel like im stealing him... i took up his whole weekend haha

he's coming over my house later i had to come home and pick up LP to bring her to her job cuz its bad out... so im calling him after i get home from the family party im at... i hope he comes over, but i don't want to take up all his time lol

i feel like im stealing him... i took up his whole weekend haha

LOL. Get out, you don't feel bad. I'd be doing my sexy dance in front of my mirror and telling myself "you are so hot, you rule".

Yeah, same weather here. I hate it. I'm going to go read now, there's nothing else to do.

Have fun Rob, see you later.

LOL. Get out, you don't feel bad. I'd be doing my sexy dance in front of my mirror and telling myself "you are so hot, you rule".

Yeah, same weather here. I hate it. I'm going to go read now, there's nothing else to do.

Have fun Rob, see you later.

darla where you from??

down by the city or upstate?? anyways we are going to go out to see world trade center later on tonight.

I recently moved to the East side of Manhattan. I love it here.

I don't know anyone who has seen that movie yet, believe it or not. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

I recently moved to the East side of Manhattan. I love it here.

I don't know anyone who has seen that movie yet, believe it or not. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

Oh Gawd....a Manhattan elistist liberal. No wonder your ego is so swollen!

;)

j/k

Oh Gawd....a Manhattan elistist liberal. No wonder your ego is so swollen!

;)

j/k

LOL

Yeah, real elitist. I have a roomate, and we don't even have a doorman. But I live around the corner from the best newstand in the whole world. I can but the WAPO on Sunday's, and if I read French, I could buy La Monde. It gives me a thrill just seeing it though. lol

LOL

Yeah, real elitist. I have a roomate, and we don't even have a doorman. But I live around the corner from the best newstand in the whole world. I can but the WAPO on Sunday's, and if I read French, I could buy La Monde. It gives me a thrill just seeing it though. lol
Alors peut-être la chose que tu drois faire, c'est de demenagé au Paris et lisez un vrai papier comme "Le Figaro".

down by the city or upstate?? anyways we are going to go out to see world trade center later on tonight.
Rob, I don't know how to tell you this but the World Trade Center is no more. Some terrorists flew planes in there a few years back and now even though we are terror-free 5 years later with ZERO attacks in America, obviously Republicans have been a complete failure at responding to that event.

Rob, I don't know how to tell you this but the World Trade Center is no more. Some terrorists flew planes in there a few years back and now even though we are terror-free 5 years later with ZERO attacks in America, obviously Republicans have been a complete failure at responding to that event.
It's a movie...

Back