Darth Vadar's Parts

Cancel7

Banned
...need fixing again.

No problem you piece of shit. You need your 20th heart operation? Just send the bill to me, as usual.

Cheney to get new pacemaker
VP needs minor operation to replace heart device, which has a low battery
The Associated Press
Updated: 2:36 p.m. ET July 27, 2007
WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney will undergo a minor surgical procedure Saturday to replace the battery in the special pacemaker he has in his chest, a spokeswoman said.

“During the vice president’s annual physical examination in June, testing of his implantable cardioverter-defibrillator indicated that the device’s battery has reached the level where elective replacement of the device is recommended,” Megan McGinn, deputy press secretary for Cheney, said Friday.

She has said doctors must replace the entire device to replace the battery, and that the surgery will be performed at George Washington University Hospital.

During his routine checkup last month, Cheney underwent a stress test, and doctors also checked out the defibrillator, which was implanted in June 2001 to shock his heart if he experiences an irregular heartbeat. The stress test showed no blockages in his heart. Doctors also said then that his defibrillator was functioning properly and that they had not had to treat any irregular beating of the vice president’s heart.

Cheney, 66, has a history of heart problems.

In March, doctors discovered that he had a deep venous thrombosis in his left lower leg. After an ultrasound in late April, doctors said the clot was slowly getting smaller.

In 2005, Cheney had six hours of surgery on his legs to repair a kind of aneurysm, a ballooning weak spot in an artery that can burst if left untreated.

He has had four heart attacks, quadruple bypass surgery, two artery-clearing angioplasties and an operation to implant the defibrillator.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19998571/

Every time I imagine Cheney's heart, I see that image from "The Grinch" where his heart goes from being a little cracked thing to bursting out of his body (Cheney's is the little cracked thing - not the one bursting).

My son correctly pointed out that Cheney is actually the Chancellor/Emperor, and Bush is more like Darth (the flunkie taking orders from the real mastermind). Please note: this analysis is only for nerdy adult Star Wars fans like me.

Every time I imagine Cheney's heart, I see that image from "The Grinch" where his heart goes from being a little cracked thing to bursting out of his body (Cheney's is the little cracked thing - not the one bursting).

My son correctly pointed out that Cheney is actually the Chancellor/Emperor, and Bush is more like Darth (the flunkie taking orders from the real mastermind). Please note: this analysis is only for nerdy adult Star Wars fans like me.

Ohhh, yes! The Emperor. That is perfectly right. I never thought of it.

Well all I can say is...........

Thats what happens when you dedicate your whole life to making money...during the VN era Dick was too busy to serve...lotsa money was to be had in the oil industry...this is the problemo I have with Dick...albeit I still do not wish harm or suffering on him or anyone...except terrorists,Pervs and habitual criminals of the third degree! I know some will say Dick is a war criminal..however this could also be applied to 'any' war President or VP!(if one wishes to assign blame) So please don't bother with the diatribes..thanks!

Thats what happens when you dedicate your whole life to making money...during the VN era Dick was too busy to serve...lotsa money was to be had in the oil industry...this is the problemo I have with Dick...albeit I still do not wish harm or suffering on him or anyone...except terrorists,Pervs and habitual criminals of the third degree! I know some will say Dick is a war criminal..however this could also be applied to 'any' war President or VP!(if one wishes to assign blame) So please don't bother with the diatribes..thanks!
War Criiiimainaaaal!!!1111shiftplusone!!11!!

char-Mermaid%20Man.jpg

Back