Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killed and eaten by a Lion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
We have a DARWIN AWARD candidate.

First we had:
Timothy Treadwell (The Grizzly Man), who lived with the grizzly bears of Katmai National Park in Alaska, and in the summer of 2003; he and his girlfriend Amie Huguenard were killed and partially eaten by a grizzly bear.

220px-Timothy-treadwell.jpg

Coming in next is:
Stephen Robert "Steve" Irwin (The Crocodile Man) who died in September of 2006, after being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming an underwater documentary film.

060905-irwin_170.jpg

Up to challenge the title is: Kim Wolhuter - Star of the Discovery Channels newest Thursday night show, "Man, Cheetah, Wild".

man-cheetah-wild-discovery-325.jpg

Last edited:
These people do not deserve the Darwin award, they're bravery should be sung of by our bards for millennia, an example for all to see and to emulate.

I myself will die to an assassins bullet after letting my guard down one day in my vast warlord domains after the end of the republic in the coming societal collapse. Or, I will get run over on my bike, or drown on my way to Cuba in a 17 foot boat.

These people do not deserve the Darwin award, they're bravery should be sung of by our bards for millennia, an example for all to see and to emulate.

I myself will die to an assassins bullet after letting my guard down one day in my vast warlord domains after the end of the republic in the coming societal collapse. Or, I will get run over on my bike, or drown on my way to Cuba in a 17 foot boat.

I'm still voting for your demise, as a result of slipping on dog shit and falling in front of a car.
We shall carve SPEED BUMP into your tombstone.

It's either that or passing out drunk, face down in a rain puddle, and drowning in 2 inches of water.

I'm still voting for your demise, as a result of slipping on dog shit and falling in front of a car.
We shall carve SPEED BUMP into your tombstone.

It's either that or passing out drunk, face down in a rain puddle, and drowning in 2 inches of water.

Did you mean Cheetah or Cheeto for the first option?

We have a DARWIN AWARD candidate.

First we had:
Timothy Treadwell (The Grizzly Man), who lived with the grizzly bears of Katmai National Park in Alaska, and in the summer of 2003; he and his girlfriend Amie Huguenard were killed and partially eaten by a grizzly bear.

220px-Timothy-treadwell.jpg

Coming in next is:
Stephen Robert "Steve" Irwin (The Crocodile Man) who died in September of 2006, after being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming an underwater documentary film.

060905-irwin_170.jpg

Up to challenge the title is: Kim Wolhuter - Star of the Discovery Channels newest Thursday night show, "Man, Cheetah, Wild".

man-cheetah-wild-discovery-325.jpg

Jealousy is an ugly thing, isn't it folks?

Sounds like USF is still bent out of shape because the networks didn't like his idea for a TV show.

"Grandpa Fossil Rages at Dirty Libruls" didn't catch on at a single network and it's got USF so dayum mad!!

Back