Dawla

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Are you a writer?

There have been countless times that I've asked someone something about writing, and they have responded "You'd have to ask Darla about that". Why is that? Are you published? A columnist? Fiction or nonfiction?

Are you a writer?

There have been countless times that I've asked someone something about writing, and they have responded "You'd have to ask Darla about that". Why is that? Are you published? A columnist? Fiction or nonfiction?

I’m a copywriter Water.

But yeah, I have been published as well. I have been doing a lot of political writing in the past two years, and it gets published but unpaid. Before I became deeply disturbed on many levels by George bush and this war, I used to get stuff published and get paid for it, yeah. Humor pieces mostly. I used to get them into Newsday mostly, but also a couple of magazines. Nothing big. I was never in the New Yorker, like Damo was, for instance.

A copywriter? You issue copyrights!

HAHAHAHAHA!

LOL, they talk about you like your the no. 1 authority on literature in the entire world. (that was a strawman.)

LMAO.............

Are you a writer?

What the hey am I chopped liver...I am published in our local paper(columnist/political) and have even had a poem published nationally...however stick with darla who says she is published but is afraid to post her work...claims the old privacy gig...:cof1:

What the hey am I chopped liver...I am published in our local paper(columnist/political) and have even had a poem published nationally...however stick with darla who says she is published but is afraid to post her work...claims the old privacy gig...:cof1:

I was published in our schools literary mag, circ. 100. It was the only thing worth reading in the piece of shit though.

I always looked at the letters to the editor and thought I could pwn if I sent one in. Never did though. The people talking in them never have any idea what the hell they're talking about, but I just know a lot this and that. Jack of all trades, master of none.

LOL. Who does? I have never seen that. I’m definitely not.

LOL.

The only thing I remember was that I posted that dirty joke after Trog's poem "Sophia Comes" (guess the nature of the joke and I'll give you 10 points), and he responded with something like "Fuck you... it's allegory, darla would understand." It just seemed jarringly out of place to me.

LOL.

The only thing I remember was that I posted that dirty joke after Trog's poem "Sophia Comes" (guess the nature of the joke and I'll give you 10 points), and he responded with something like "Fuck you... it's allegory, darla would understand." It just seemed jarringly out of place to me.

Oh shoot, that reminds me I forgot all about that, I meant to go read that weeks ago.

Trog has read some of what I’ve written, I think that he thinks that I’m a good writer. I am. I should have written a book years ago to tell you the truth. But I never had the discipline for it. Now we will see if I have the discipline to build up a little copywriting business of my own. I am too involved in too much other crap, and always have been. That’s my big problem.

I hate modest people :p (j/k)

She's a damn good writer. I read some of her stuff. I keep telling her she needs to be writing for the daily show, colbert report or another politically savy comedy. Rest assured she is that good of a writer Water.

I hate modest people :p (j/k)

She's a damn good writer. I read some of her stuff. I keep telling her she needs to be writing for the daily show, colbert report or another politically savy comedy. Rest assured she is that good of a writer Water.

Thanks Tiana. I used to write a lot more for publication before I found message boards too. It’s really bad, in so many ways. But I love to write humor, it’s a need. If that need gets fulfilled on message boards, (via trolls), then I don’t have the need anymore. I really should put my humor trolling to rest and get back to doing it for money. None of you fools are paying me shit you know! Lol But on the other hand, where else can I make myself practically pee my own pants. I mean some of that stuff I have done as you know who, where are you going to publish that kind of stuff? Nowhere. But boy do I crack myself up. And that’s not even my best message board stuff. I am handcuffed to some extent because I know that Beefy and Damo always know it’s me. You should see what I was doing when I knew that no one knew. It was so freeing.

But I am not the kind of writer I think Water is speaking of. He is looking towards a writer of real literature, and God knows that has never been moi.

Hey, Pm me what you got for xmas!

Thanks Tiana. I used to write a lot more for publication before I found message boards too. It’s really bad, in so many ways. But I love to write humor, it’s a need. If that need gets fulfilled on message boards, (via trolls), then I don’t have the need anymore. I really should put my humor trolling to rest and get back to doing it for money. None of you fools are paying me shit you know! Lol But on the other hand, where else can I make myself practically pee my own pants. I mean some of that stuff I have done as you know who, where are you going to publish that kind of stuff? Nowhere. But boy do I crack myself up. And that’s not even my best message board stuff. I am handcuffed to some extent because I know that Beefy and Damo always know it’s me. You should see what I was doing when I knew that no one knew. It was so freeing.

But I am not the kind of writer I think Water is speaking of. He is looking towards a writer of real literature, and God knows that has never been moi.

:cof1:this is true

Oh shoot, that reminds me I forgot all about that, I meant to go read that weeks ago.

Trog has read some of what I’ve written, I think that he thinks that I’m a good writer. I am. I should have written a book years ago to tell you the truth. But I never had the discipline for it. Now we will see if I have the discipline to build up a little copywriting business of my own. I am too involved in too much other crap, and always have been. That’s my big problem.

Could you post some of your stuff? Or PM?

Last edited:

I have seriously belly laughed more at your troll than anything else on the board.

Write something in messageboard format.

Back