Days Gone By

Wake

Verified User
I've been a part of debatepolitics.com for a while now, but now I'm travelling a bit for now, to see what other forums are like before I return.

This forum is definitely different from DP, and there are some things I like, and some things I'd change a bit to help this forum boost activity.

So, what are you guys like? :)

I've been a part of debatepolitics.com for a while now, but now I'm travelling a bit for now, to see what other forums are like before I return.

This forum is definitely different from DP, and there are some things I like, and some things I'd change a bit to help this forum boost activity.

I thought you said this forum was the same? Did you know Yurtroll over there?

We understand the forum owner, Jimmy, banned him from the forum; just like I banned him from mine.

Mostly were a small group of disfunctional geeks with to much time on our hands. How about you? :)

I thought you said this forum was the same? Did you know Yurtroll over there?

We understand the forum owner, Jimmy, banned him from the forum; just like I banned him from mine.

This forum's a bit different. Never heard of Yurtroll from debatepolitics.

Mostly were a small group of disfunctional geeks with to much time on our hands. How about you? :)

LOL. Just a curious person, is all. ;-)

We've survived a long time, either as JPP, or Fullpolitics.com, or for a good portion of us, all the way back to politics.com. We also don't take kindly to overmodderation (though the AOLers present many problems in that area).

We've survived a long time, either as JPP, or Fullpolitics.com, or for a good portion of us, all the way back to politics.com. We also don't take kindly to overmodderation (though the AOLers present many problems in that area).

What would you say the portions of this forum are like in terms of ideology? Does there seem to be more Republican/conservatives or Democrats/liberals?

What would you say the portions of this forum are like in terms of ideology? Does there seem to be more Republican/conservatives or Democrats/liberals?
We're fairly representative. We have a significant number of far right wingnuts, a couple of moonbat liberals, a goodly number who are left and right of center, a number of young male libertarians, a couple that are just plain insane (watch out for Dixie) and then there's Damocles. He's just a garden variety asshole.....like me. :)

Why funny that you should ask. Why yes, yes we do and I'm widely regarded at this boards finest player. :)

Ask Grind about those games, he ussually organizes them (Grind changes his handle/avatar a lot. Right now he's a psychodelic frog named "

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪

???....(never mind, I was thinking about DebatePolicy).......

Why funny that you should ask. Why yes, yes we do and I'm widely regarded at this boards finest player. :)

Ask Grind about those games, he ussually organizes them (Grind changes his handle/avatar a lot. Right now he's a psychodelic frog named "

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪

If you guys start up a game, please lemme know. The last game I was about to host over on DP had 24 players. ;-) Classic Mafia is the best imho.

If you guys start up a game, please lemme know. The last game I was about to host over on DP had 24 players. ;-) Classic Mafia is the best imho.
Will do. I should warn you. Our games tend to get a bit acrimoneous as a number of players tend to forget that its a game.

Back