DC Madam Conspiracy Theory

Dejavue................!

Kinda smacks of the JFK/Bobby Kennedy conspiracy theories about MM..albeit the figures involved were Democrats...maybe this also applies to this case!:pke:

There is something really dirty going on here.

I wish the woman would have written it down and secured it in a safe place.

Sheeesh!

Do your laundry girl,ya spend way too much time ranting on message boards!

Maybe she did. If she really feared for her life I'm sure she would have given information to her lawyer for safe keeping.

Anyone thought that she possibly just killed herself because she was going to spend the rest of her life in prison?

Naw, that's crazy.

Didn't she write letters to her mother and sister apologizing for her suicide, giving that as a reason?

I think witnesses did say that she threatened suicide before this all happened.

If I went to prison for 50 years, I'd be 70 when I got out. I'd probably shoot myself too.

But hey, imagine all the reading I could get done!

Although I have to say getting outed for having relations (paid or unpaid) with grown women isn't the scandal it once was.

haha

true usc.

But given the level of scandal that the republicans have been outed for recently, I don't think it even registers an eye brow raise from me at least any more.

Spitzer was different though.

haha

true usc.

But given the level of scandal that the republicans have been outed for recently, I don't think it even registers an eye brow raise from me at least any more.

Spitzer was different though.

Oh they will still raise a stink if a dem gets in the WH and a sex thing comes up.
It makes no difference with Republicans whether they are just as guilty or not.
Republicans , the party of righteous indignation.

Back