Captainbilly
Mott
Rana
Nigel
Ladyt
Superfreak
Yurt
christie

Lol cawacko lasted longer than most players.

I personally think he did and awesome job and I'd lkke to thank him.

Thumbs up cawacko! You rock!

He's never playing again. We fucked up by lynching watertard instead of yurt, and then got lucky when grind changed the rules late in the game to our favor.

Cawacko was dead weight. God bless him, but he can fo with regard to WW.

Seriously, you all need to stop hating because Lady T's fine sexy *ss is giving Cawacko props. Y'all keep hatin while me and Lady T keep lovin...

What the hell happened? Was this like Asshate during the debates where he simply couldn't find the debate threads, even though Grind sent him the link, or was it something else, equally braindead?

Seriously, you all need to stop hating because Lady T's fine sexy *ss is giving Cawacko props. Y'all keep hatin while me and Lady T keep lovin...

Hayle yeah! I thought u were awesome. So awesome infact, you hardly showed up and still outlasted most of the villagers

What the hell happened? Was this like Asshate during the debates where he simply couldn't find the debate threads, even though Grind sent him the link, or was it something else, equally braindead?
Wacko? What did happen? We put you on the list because you said you wanted to play.

Wazzupwiththat?

this does not change the fact you are the world's worst villager

may you perish a thousand deaths by a thousand paper cuts :)

Back