Dear wife

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!' Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.' - Anonymous

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'.. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.' - Anonymous

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. - Rodney Dangerfield

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Henny Youngman

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. - Anonymous

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't. - James Holt McGavra

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.' - Sam Kinison

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. - Anonymous

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. - Sacha Guitry

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!' Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.' - Anonymous

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'.. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.' - Anonymous

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. - Rodney Dangerfield

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Henny Youngman

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to. - Anonymous

I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't. - James Holt McGavra

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.' - Sam Kinison

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them. - Anonymous

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together. - Sacha Guitry

These are pretty good.

i can't wait to show my wife!

Back