Dear Woman

this is perhaps the gayest thing I have ever seen. And I have seen lemonparty, goatse, meatspin etc. This is gayer than all of that. I think most of these guys are actually gay, I mean who else just sits around thinking about men and how men are and honoring the feminine energy? These guys all look like creepers to, they look like those aliens from men in black.

I dont even know what the fuck happened in this piece of shit video. wow. So annoying. Religious people need to be shot

the guy with the goatee is perhaps one of the ugliest motherfuckers ive ever seen

He reminds me of Dukat from Deep Space Nine:

Dukat.jpg

After about they started talking about rape and such, I became somewhat ashamed of having been waiting for the joke. But only for a small while. After which, I exited.

This is like the South African council of reconcilliation and whatnot, that just forgave all the wrongdoers and left it at that. Fuck this shit. Kill all men for their crimes against women! Revel in the glory of the blood you shall bathe in!

Somebody must have cut off their testicles.

Julius Ceasar once said "If you give a man the key to knowledge he will conquer. If you give a woman the key to knowledge she will emasculate."

Somebody must have cut off their testicles.

Julius Ceasar once said "If you give a man the key to knowledge he will conquer. If you give a woman the key to knowledge she will emasculate."

Seriously, I love you, and I am in a good mood today. I would have emasculated Julius, too! Messing with another while you are my lover, Homey don't play that way!

Well, I don't know about anyone else but after listening to all that apology I feel so guilt-riddled I just want to carry the Mrs. to the bedroom and show her how much I care. :)

Back