Debate Challenge: ILA vs Zappas - Unfettered Capitalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Dear Zappas,

You have claimed that you don't want to debate me one on one in APP. You have claimed that I am afraid to debate you out in the open. Well, here is your chance to walk the walk.

I would like to debate you 1:1 about "unfettered capitalism". First what does "unfettered capitalism" mean to you? How do you define it? Where does it exist in the United States today?

In an effort to make this a 1:1 debate, I have gone to great lengths to thread ban just about anyone on this board. I would request that those who have not been thread banned, not participate as I prefer this to be a one on one affair.

Well, I think it is clear to everyone on JPP that Zappas is afraid to take me on 1:1 as he has been offered every opportunity and has done nothing but hide behind lame excuses.

As of today, the offer to debate Zappas 1:1 is rescinded and he is going on ignore.

I suspect that in response to this post, Zappas will launch into a tirade of "See, ILA is afraid of me" and "I was ready to debate him but he ran off"

Don't disappoint me Zappas.

What is clear to everyone is that when IHA gets caught lying, LIKE HE DID YESTERDAY, first he engages in the same sad derisive personal attacks, then he tucks tail and scurries off to change into his alter ego, then he begins whining about how I refuse to respond to his demands and then finally he puts on on IA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back