debate....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
lol, I see the finals are Capn Billy and Threedee.....I suspected when this thing started that Grind would find someway to put the fix on it.....what did he do, fire all the other judges?.....

welcome back pmp. As to your retarded accusations that I would somehow "rig" an online debate contest, you illustrate yourself to be more stupid than I had previously realized.

lol, I see the finals are Capn Billy and Threedee.....I suspected when this thing started that Grind would find someway to put the fix on it.....what did he do, fire all the other judges?.....

lol...this is your "comeback" to the board....

you've missed all the drama and made ASSumptions....

it was actually your best friend annie who bailed and had a hand in the final debaters....

you need to stop hiding out and come back and debate.....i know there are morons herel...and no doubt you thnk i'm one....but come on.,...you do (at times) bring good debate

are you grind now?......
You don't know who Grind is but some how know who I am despite my name change (else you wouldn't be able to determine that I'm in the finals)

Grind, are you reading this? Because if so I want my name changed to "Beware the Battle Cattle"

Last edited:
You don't know who Grind is but some how know who I am despite my name change (else you wouldn't be able to determine that I'm in the finals)

Grind, are you reading this? Because if so I want my name changed to "Beware the Battle Cattle"

actually there's a thread talking about Captain and Three Dee in the finals....I take it your the Captain, since ThreeDee is still ThreeDee.....

???....who's annie....I'm not used to having best friends I don't recognize.....wait, maybe she had a different name then.....people around here like to change names a lot.....
She replaced you as the Conservative judge and halfway through the tournament she bailed with out telling anyone. It hamstrung the whole debate and things went down hill from there.

Back