debating rules

evince

Truthmatters
I was having a debate the other day and the person in charge of the debate said I could not repete certain facts or I would be ommited from the debate.

I was repeting the facts because different people kept asking the same questions.

Do you think it makes sense to limmit the amount of times a fact can be used in a debate?

I was having a debate the other day and the person in charge of the debate said I could not repete certain facts or I would be ommited from the debate.

I was repeting the facts because different people kept asking the same questions.

Do you think it makes sense to limmit the amount of times a fact can be used in a debate?
Just link to the earlier post and tell the newcomers to start there.

If they aren't going to let you repeat the information they should disallow those who ask the same question.

No.

Every time a bush-loving Con proclaims that "the surge is working", I remind them that there are no WMD and that their war was a horrible mistake. They don't like hearing that.

No.

Every time a bush-loving Con proclaims that "the surge is working", I remind them that there are no WMD and that their war was a horrible mistake. They don't like hearing that.

yes but they have bowling leagues now in iraq.

Back