Deciding what to do Fer Lunch

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
Hmmmmmm......do I get a salad? Or do I go for the salad wrap? I guess I can't go wrong either way :cof1:

You pinko crazies have mats in your cars that go 0 to 60 in 5 minutes is way to green for me, like green tea is bitter but not sweet unless you put a packet of sugar in it that isn't sour like sour patch kids is a candy I like but but not with my meat. Man I love rib eye, not like you lassie's Cypress, are you really che's nephew. He likes obama, he must be black.....probably from detroit actually......

".....You gotta lose your mind in Detroit Rock City"

Hmmmmmm......do I get a salad? Or do I go for the salad wrap? I guess I can't go wrong either way :cof1:

You pinko crazies have mats in your cars that go 0 to 60 in 5 minutes is way to green for me, like green tea is bitter but not sweet unless you put a packet of sugar in it that isn't sour like sour patch kids is a candy I like but but not with my meat. Man I love rib eye, not like you lassie's Cypress, are you really che's nephew. He likes obama, he must be black.....probably from detroit actually......

LOL. Salad wrap sounds way cool.

I'm getting Thai pasta salad fer lunch, and then putting up a poster of Hugo Chavez in my office.

LOL

And with the above comments.........

by damo and UScit...I willexit stage right...I'm outta food...must hit the road and down the hill to the store...have a great afternoon y'all!

Back