Decisions - decisions

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
I've been considering this, for a week or so, and have finally decided that there is no reason to try and engage the JPP liberals, regarding the election, President Trump, his choices or his decisions.

The JPP liberals have already stated that the just intend to complain, no matter what President Trump does, and Watermark commented that this was about vengeance.

Since it's impossible to reason with a mob, I see no need to continue enabling them.

Now I've already anticipated that some of the JPP liberals will say that it's because I can't defend President Trump or refute what they post; but it's just going to be more of them whining and demanding attention.

This doesn't mean that if someone says something that just begs for sarcasm, that I won't post a response; but I'm not going to become involved in the daily hate fest.

The rest of the non liberals, may do as they wish; but it's like trying to use reasoning, with a spoiled child who's screaming about not getting the toy they wanted.

I intend to enjoy watching the snowflakes melting down and watching them destroy what's left of their party.

16426039_10208555718754669_3067963522293000627_n.jpg

I've been considering this, for a week or so, and have finally decided that there is no reason to try and engage the JPP liberals, regarding the election, President Trump, his choices or his decisions.

The JPP liberals have already stated that the just intend to complain, no matter what President Trump does, and Watermark commented that this was about vengeance.

Since it's impossible to reason with a mob, I see no need to continue enabling them.

Now I've already anticipated that some of the JPP liberals will say that it's because I can't defend President Trump or refute what they post; but it's just going to be more of them whining and demanding attention.

This doesn't mean that if someone says something that just begs for sarcasm, that I won't post a response; but I'm not going to become involved in the daily hate fest.

The rest of the non liberals, may do as they wish; but it's like trying to use reasoning, with a spoiled child who's screaming about not getting the toy they wanted.

I intend to enjoy watching the snowflakes melting down and watching them destroy what's left of their party.

Oh no, you're good at sarcasm.

It's refuting facts that you suck at, which not only explains why you cower in fear and ignore my posts highlighting your lies, it also explains why you're going to runaway from Liberals pointing out Trump bullshit.

Your post, it seems, was unnecessary.

Virtually everyone at JPP already knew you'd be ducking anyone critical of Trump.

16426039_10208555718754669_3067963522293000627_n.jpg

You're just figuring this out now?

You're just figuring this out now?

I had counted on there being a period of time, where there would be complaining and such; but it's now gone on for so long and with their own admissions of how they intend to continue, it's apparently an exercise in futility to even attempt normal discourse.

I had counted on there being a period of time, where there would be complaining and such; but it's now gone on for so long and with their own admissions of how they intend to continue, it's apparently an exercise in futility to even attempt normal discourse.

I've been posting here for ten years and very few times seen any normality with most of the libs here.

Engage?

Aren't you the poster who about 9x out of 10 just posts that pic of the emperor from Star Wars w/ the "Let the butthurt flow through you" caption?

Engage?

Oh no, you're good at sarcasm.

It's refuting facts that you suck at, which not only explains why you cower in fear and ignore my posts highlighting your lies, it also explains why you're going to runaway from Liberals pointing out Trump bullshit.

Your post, it seems, was unnecessary.

Virtually everyone at JPP already knew you'd be ducking anyone critical of Trump.

You're not a critic of Trump. You're a whining little pussy.

Eight years of panty pissing and diaper shitting over Obama out of the right and these clowns are spewing about the left's reaction to a rightwing Russian lapdog becoming POTUS.

What a bunch of jerk offs.

Eight years of panty pissing and diaper shitting over Obama out of the right and these clowns are spewing about the left's reaction to a rightwing Russian lapdog becoming POTUS.

Technically, they're a bunch of HYPOCRITICAL jerk offs.

Eight years of kissing his black ass and you still can't figure out you don't have to do it anymore.

Technically, they're a bunch of HYPOCRITICAL jerk offs.

I say whine all you want. It proves your hypocrisy because you said for 8 years, while kissing his black ass, that it was wrong what Republicans did. Now, when you're on the losing end, you do what you said was wrong. Keep whining, boy. Maybe you still move from field negro to house negro.

Yeah but it's a special kind of insane being displayed now. Even you will have to agree.

There's been a couple of new posters that are specially insane, so I can't compare them as individuals. The old ones, like Zippy for example, have always been merely insane and are now no different.

Back