Defense rests without ex-President Trump taking the witness stand in his New York hush money trial

I believed Trump would do as he claimed and take the stand in his defense

• True, I believed he’d testify

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • False. Donald Trump is a big, fat liar and can never be trusted to tell the truth.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Commander Dutch

Sworn to support and defend the Constitution
Trump goes with MAGAt Rule #1:
A bold-faced lie is your best defense

Who really believed Trump was telling the truth when he stated multiple times that he’d take the stand except MAGAts, children and fucking morons?

Defense rests without ex-President Trump taking the witness stand in his New York hush money trial​

Trump is a bag of wind...apparently a foul smelling bag of wind. He bloviates...often...endlessly.

There was no chance he was going to testify...and everyone with a functioning brain realized that.

Trumpers are excused for obvious reasons.

I'll go with just the ones that you mentioned.
That seems to cover it, except that I wouldn't include ALL children..
Sorry. You are correct. I was thinking of 6 year olds and younger. You know, those most like Trump and his sheeple in red ties.

Example:

qmZDdHP.jpg

The left said all through the trial that Trump would not testify. What he says is just background music. You barely notice it. Many rightys declared he would take the stand. Trump could not testify, because he could not tell the truth or keep his lies straight.
Now that he is not going to, the Trumpys will say it was the right thing, for some reasons that contradict their position during the whole trial.

Trump goes with MAGAt Rule #1:
A bold-faced lie is your best defense

Who really believed Trump was telling the truth when he stated multiple times that he’d take the stand except MAGAts, children and fucking morons?

Defense rests without ex-President Trump taking the witness stand in his New York hush money trial​

Trump lied, shocker

Back