Delusional Joe...read on

tigerred59

Verified User
This bullshit about he's the only person that can beat Trump is really making me insane. First off, Mr President....prior to Clayburn snatching you up for victory, you sir was wandering around an abandaned cheese factory, with less than 20 people in attendance. I saw that with my own eyes, sir. The only thing that saved you besides Clayburn was Bernie Sanders being so overly progressive that the party found you the only alternative. Combine that, with the stimulus checks and somebody with a brain dealing with Covid, that's how you beat Trump. There was no massive swell of support of Joe Biden. There was no Joe is the guy to beat rallies....we simply took a chance and thank God you won. But NOBODY WAS FEELING FUCKIN JOE BIDEN, NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So for this mindless old man thinking he's some goddamn hero to saved America, with polls showing him trailing the worst candidate in US history, that only he and he alone can beat Trump bc he's done it before, Is a bunch of bullshit and the media should be reminding him of those facts I just listed.

Everybody on the left loves Joe Biden, I love the guy and thank him forever for his service, but if we lose to Trump bc this old man thinks he's the shit to beat Trump....there will never ever ever be forgiveness to you nor the Democratic Party. Gov. Andy Beshear of Ky. 1720469789807.pngGov. Whitmer of Michigan 1720469855086.pngcan beat Trump...and they know it. That's why the Trump people are being silent. Yall all know any other time, Trump would be all over Joe's ass, but they want this old motherfucker like a released prisoner wants kitty cat.....if that isn't a call for change, nothing is.

Your thoughts?

This bullshit about he's the only person that can beat Trump is really making me insane. First off, Mr President....prior to Clayburn snatching you up for victory, you sir was wandering around an abandaned cheese factory, with less than 20 people in attendance. I saw that with my own eyes, sir. The only thing that saved you besides Clayburn was Bernie Sanders being so overly progressive that the party found you the only alternative. Combine that, with the stimulus checks and somebody with a brain dealing with Covid, that's how you beat Trump. There was no massive swell of support of Joe Biden. There was no Joe is the guy to beat rallies....we simply took a chance and thank God you won. But NOBODY WAS FEELING FUCKIN JOE BIDEN, NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So for this mindless old man thinking he's some goddamn hero to saved America, with polls showing him trailing the worst candidate in US history, that only he and he alone can beat Trump bc he's done it before, Is a bunch of bullshit and the media should be reminding him of those facts I just listed.

Everybody on the left loves Joe Biden, I love the guy and thank him forever for his service, but if we lose to Trump bc this old man thinks he's the shit to beat Trump....there will never ever ever be forgiveness to you nor the Democratic Party. Gov. Andy Beshear of Ky. View attachment 27728Gov. Whitmer of Michigan View attachment 27729can beat Trump...and they know it. That's why the Trump people are being silent. Yall all know any other time, Trump would be all over Joe's ass, but they want this old motherfucker like a released prisoner wants kitty cat.....if that isn't a call for change, nothing is.

Your thoughts?

Everybody on the left loves Joe Biden, I love the guy and thank him forever for his service, but if we lose to Trump bc this old man thinks he's the shit to beat Trump....there will never ever ever be forgiveness to you nor the Democratic Party. Gov. Andy Beshear of Ky. View attachment 27728Gov. Whitmer of Michigan View attachment 27729can beat Trump...and they know it. That's why the Trump people are being silent. Yall all know any other time, Trump would be all over Joe's ass, but they want this old motherfucker like a released prisoner wants kitty cat.....if that isn't a call for change, nothing is.

Your thoughts?
Thanks for helping Trump get elected.

I do not believe that only Joe can beat Daffy Donald. I would love to see Daffy debating Buttigieg or Warren. They would show him up as the black hole of stupidity he is. Kamala would beat him all over the floor.

I do not believe that only Joe can beat Daffy Donald. I would love to see Daffy debating Buttigieg or Warren. They would show him up as the black hole of stupidity he is. Kamala would beat him all over the floor.
Self defeating and delusional.

Message to America: We don't know what we believe! So, trust us.

Self defeating and delusional.

Message to America: We don't know what we believe! So, trust us.
That did not make sense. It is an observation made by many people, newspapers, pundits and online sites. We have no delusion. You do. We are Trump defeating.

There was a debate and Biden failed bigly. Biden set the debate up, got the best conditions possible, and fucked it all up. Joe wanted it early to dispel the remarks about his ability to govern. Then he showed the claims may have a basis.

There was a debate and Biden failed bigly. Biden set the debate up, got the best conditions possible, and fucked it all up. Joe wanted it early to dispel the remarks about his ability to govern. Then he showed the claims may have a basis.
I don't agree with your assessment of the debate. And you admitted you never supported him.

I don't agree with your assessment of the debate. And you admitted you never supported him.
You read what you want into posts. I posted that I worked on his campaign. My wife worked in his call center. It is not that I did not want Joe, but that I preferred Pete or Elizabeth.

You read what you want into posts. I posted that I worked on his campaign. My wife worked in his call center. It is not that I did not want Joe, but that I preferred Pete or Elizabeth.
Tired of the Biden bashers. Calling for him to leave race is fucking stupid. Get me now?

Back