Demi Lovato changes her pronouns

serendipity

Verified User
attachment.php

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1678017866281.jpg
    FB_IMG_1678017866281.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 38
Picking your woman/women is one of the most important things you will do in life. This is one to be avoided at all costs.

Turns out that this story is 7 months old. Also, Lovato did not change from they/them. She added she/her and explained why . . . last August.

But don't let that stop the dumb fuck twat serendipity from posting a picture with no comment and no context just to reveal once again that she's too stupid to understand gender identity.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/demi-lovato-returns-explaining-feeling-feminine-rcna41258

Gender identity is almost entirely bullshit, I find the whole subject truly laughable and beneath contempt.

Did you think it might be important to post her explanation? What is the point of this thread?

The point is that a foreign monarchist willlfulling living under a pedophile King is shitting on an American singer who started using "she/her" pronouns again.

IMO, he's an enemy of the Constitution and should be treated as an unregistered foreign agent.

Give me some nobody on Youtube making their own content......I am so done with these Hollywood cocksuckers.

Back