Democrats and American have already won tomorrows election!

Jarod

Contributor
Clearly I perfer the Democrats take control of the House and the Senate, but even if neither is done... America has won.

Almost every canidate Republicans and Democrats have been critical of the President in his handeling of Iraq. I dont know a single canidate who ran on a platform of supporting the president or staying the corse.

They even had an effect on the president, even if it is just for show, who appointed a task force to make recomendations for changing the policy on Iraq and he claimed to have never been "STAY THE CORSE"!

Already America and the Democrats have made HUGE PROGRESS!

Its not going to be a landslide for the Democrats.... The Republicans already abandoned there positions and support for the president in the face of this election so, those positions already abandoned, its a win.

They never stayed the course anyways, they have reduced spending since the days of Liberal Democrat Tom Dashcle losing the senate in 2002.

They never stayed the course anyways, they have reduced spending since the days of Liberal Democrat Tom Dashcle losing the senate in 2002.

Abandoning the President after 6 years is enough of a win for me!

It should be a landslide, all the media have been stomping for the dems and yet they still can't seem to get all that much support. Sure they will win more seats than the Republicans, But how many? Pretty lame considering how the media have blasted the news for them for months now.

It should be a landslide, all the media have been stomping for the dems and yet they still can't seem to get all that much support. Sure they will win more seats than the Republicans, But how many? Pretty lame considering how the media have blasted the news for them for months now.

I dont give the Media that much credit, they are not that powerfull over the American people. It will NOT be a landslide... But hell to pick up the House, gaining 15 seats, would be historic... even by Republican standards!

Abandoning the President after 6 years is enough of a win for me!
It won't be unless they start actually acting like Republicans again. Let's get spending under control, let's pay attention to the border. I wish they would even start talking about a Balanced Budget Amendment.

It won't be unless they start actually acting like Republicans again. Let's get spending under control, let's pay attention to the border. I wish they would even start talking about a Balanced Budget Amendment.

This from a poster who once told me when I first got here, that he wasn't a Republican. I guess he won't be repeating that claim anytime soon.

This from a poster who once told me when I first got here, that he wasn't a Republican. I guess he won't be repeating that claim anytime soon.
I never said I was not a Republican. That's outright a lie. Much like your claim that I would never see you defending Democrats.

In fact, you can find a post where I stated I was partisan, like you. After that you claimed I wouldn't see you defending Democrats. Go, look it up if you will....

;)

Clearly I perfer the Democrats take control of the House and the Senate, but even if neither is done... America has won.

LOLOLOL! OMG... the "spin" begins!

Almost every canidate Republicans and Democrats have been critical of the President in his handeling of Iraq. I dont know a single canidate who ran on a platform of supporting the president or staying the corse.

Well sure you do, Santorum, Allen, Lieberman... you were too busy being consumed with outing gays, and didn't realize you knew these guys.

They even had an effect on the president, even if it is just for show, who appointed a task force to make recomendations for changing the policy on Iraq and he claimed to have never been "STAY THE CORSE"!

Tell yourself whatever you need to, he made a move that most everyone agrees with.

I've found it's always best to prepare yourself for defeat this way, it makes it much less likely you will be depressed over the loss. This is a very cathartic exercise for you guys.

I am happy about the electorate forcing all the canidates to RUN from the President!

LOLOLOL! OMG... the "spin" begins!

Well sure you do, Santorum, Allen, Lieberman... you were too busy being consumed with outing gays, and didn't realize you knew these guys.

Tell yourself whatever you need to, he made a move that most everyone agrees with.

I've found it's always best to prepare yourself for defeat this way, it makes it much less likely you will be depressed over the loss. This is a very cathartic exercise for you guys.

Dixie...do I really need to go back to those quotes of yours that stated that the only way the republicans would even lose ANY seats in EITHER chamber was by fucking up royally? Do you really want to try and spin tomorrows net gains in both chambers by my party as a LOSS for the democrats? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOu seem to think that your words just evaporate after you write them....

shut your piehole, you well beaten loser.

Dixie...do I really need to go back to those quotes of yours that stated that the only way the republicans would even lose ANY seats in EITHER chamber was by fucking up royally? Do you really want to try and spin tomorrows net gains in both chambers by my party as a LOSS for the democrats? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOu seem to think that your words just evaporate after you write them....

shut your piehole, you well beaten loser.

You better watch out or Dixie will trace your name to some obscure Vedic text. He is apparently an expert in the religions and religious practices of India; who knew?????

I feared it would go as I predicted. I thought that change in the R Party would take longer, but as it stands I think the RR may not be front burner.. If the Rs are smart!

Back