DEMOCRATS ARE DUMB AS DOG SHIT _ BUT DON"T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT

Dachshund

Verified User
The fact that Democrat wanker and brain - damaged zombie, John Fetterman, won the Senate race on the 8th of November, must be one of the most absurd results in American electoral history.

In racking my brains to try and find any "reason" behind this incomprehensible farce, the only explanation I can find is that the Democrat voters in Pennsylvania are a pack of stupid, dead-set dickheads.

If you have a more rational explanation, please let me know what it is.

Dachshund - the Wonder Hound

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

The fact that Democrat wanker and brain - damaged zombie, John Fetterman, won the Senate race on the 8th of November, must be one of the most absurd results in American electoral history.

In racking my brains to try and find any "reason" behind this incomprehensible farce, the only explanation I can find is that the Democrat voters in Pennsylvania are a pack of stupid, dead-set dickheads.

have you considered the possibility that republican candidates were total losers?

Easy. You don’t understand because you communicate with clicks and grunts. In other words you are a brain dead moron. Happy to help. Go Trump!!!

Easy. You don’t understand because you communicate with clicks and grunts. In other words you are a brain dead moron. Happy to help. Go Trump!!!

You idiots elected a lying, child groping racist imbecile AND a stroke victim. You're a major league jack off.

Yes, a far better candidate than a Republican who was unelectable.

And trump was a far better candidate than the takking out in a pant suit. You realize dont you that republicans view your candidates like you view trump? You can't be THAT stupid can you? Let's see.

So what's your justification for backing the abortionist zombie brain Walker? Please respond, we can't wait for your Nazi bullshit.

You people never consider your candidates total losers so that's an asinine question. You actually think a stroke victim is a good candidate.

LOL you got your ass handed to you last week Tiger. You can't rewrite history that just occurred a week ago!

And trump was a far better candidate than the takking out in a pant suit. You realize dont you that republicans view your candidates like you view trump? You can't be THAT stupid can you? Let's see.

Hilary is no longer a threat to you tiger. She lost two elections ago. She can't hurt you, you can come out of hiding.

Our candidates won, yours and trumps lost, and badly.

So what's your justification for backing the abortionist zombie brain Walker? Please respond, we can't wait for your Nazi bullshit.

y j-j-jusifuckayshun - erm (fart) is the U-U......ion way offf live. Vote for me for f...... ff......orthe safety DC ,,,,for e-e-eryee-un. T-T ...hank you....Good nigh....g-gg...er....morninin !

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

PS: LURCHIE takes it up the ass, DOO-DAH, DOO-DAH; LURCHIE takes it up the ass all the DOO-DAH day !

Last edited:
y j-j-jusifuckayshun - erm (fart) is the U-U......ion way offf live. Vote for me for f...... ff......orthe safety DC ,,,,for e-e-eryee-un. T-T ...hank you....Good nigh....g-gg...er....morninin !

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

PS: LURCHIE takes it up the ass, DOO-DAH, DOO-DAH; LURCHIE takes it up the ass all the DOO-DAH day !

Wow, I'm really dealing with the mentally challenged.

edu2.JPG

I'm afraid you are the ignoramous..

Back