Democrats can control the weather

archives

Verified User
“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says 'they can control the weather”

“Yes they can control the weather,” Greene wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.”

“In another X post earlier Thursday, Greene posted a map of the southeastern U.S. with the message: “This is a map of hurricane affected areas with an overlay of electoral map by political party shows how hurricane devastation could affect the election.”

Copying Alex Jones, that was his conspiracy during Obama

Easy to dismiss Greene as a dimwit, but she is not, she knows exactly what she is doing

Greene knows it is bullshit, the right wing media outlets that will echo it know it is bullshit, but a good number of the cult will believe it, Greene knows that, and that is exactly why she comes up with it, from here, her or another surrogate, will just come up with another idiocy, and this will be forgotten except by the intended audience

Which is exactly why Trump says facts don’t matter

“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says 'they can control the weather”

“Yes they can control the weather,” Greene wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.”

“In another X post earlier Thursday, Greene posted a map of the southeastern U.S. with the message: “This is a map of hurricane affected areas with an overlay of electoral map by political party shows how hurricane devastation could affect the election.”

Copying Alex Jones, that was his conspiracy during Obama

Easy to dismiss Greene as a dimwit, but she is not, she knows exactly what she is doing

Greene knows it is bullshit, the right wing media outlets that will echo it know it is bullshit, but a good number of the cult will believe it, Greene knows that, and that is exactly why she comes up with it, from here, her or another surrogate, will just come up with another idiocy, and this will be forgotten except by the intended audience

Which is exactly why Trump says facts don’t matter
I'm old enough to remember when democrats just had different ideas. When did they transition to full on stupid?

It's shocking how non functioning their brains are today.

#national divorce

Trump didn't make them this way but he sure did expose it.

I have big questions about what is being pumped into the atmosphere, and is the intent to help us or is it rather to hurt us and drive fear as the New Slavers march the masses towards our chains.

I am not going, I demand to be added to the massive new piles of bodies, there is absolutely no doubt that I am on the Revolutions extermination lists.

I'm old enough to remember when democrats just had different ideas. When did they transition to full on stupid?

#national divorce

"They are not stupid, they are Evil"
Candice

The second part is even more bizarre than the first part. First she thinks that Democrats control where hurricanes go... But second, she thinks that it is "It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done."

She is scary stupid.

#national divorce

Examples?

I have big questions about what is being pumped into the atmosphere, and is the intent to help us or is it rather to hurt us and drive fear as the New Slavers march the masses towards our chains.

I am not going, I demand to be added to the massive new piles of bodies, there is absolutely no doubt that I am on the Revolutions extermination lists.
Can someone explain what the hell this one ^ is talking about?

Remember too that this poisoning/seeding the atmosphere is being done without conversation much less our consent....what we the people think/want/need is now irrelevant.

Remember that the Soviets put dissidents in the mental health system, claiming that their lack of agreement with the Regime was a form of mental illness.

We are seeing the same sort of thing happening here....that vibe is all over JPP.

Oh, I forgot, the “revolution” again, whatever the hell the “revolution” is
We must all we The Better People speak as ourselves, with what we see as truth, as authentic.

Take your demands that I talk as you want me to talk, think as you want me to think, and shove em.

"Stevie, you just have to march to you own drummer dont you?" my mother said to me in the living room of our house on Kentucky Dr, looking down at me with disapproval....I was five.

"You Betcha!"

Obviously it is clear why the brainwashings did not work on me as they did with most of you useless fucks who have failed at life.

Feel free to Suck My DICK! if you dont like what I have to say.

Back