DEMOCRATS on display

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
U7QYSr9.png

Four DEMOCRAT politicians were arrested outside Trump Tower in New York on Tuesday while protesting the president’s actions on immigration.

Reps. Luis Gutiérrez (D-Ill.), Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.) and Adriano Espaillat (D-N.Y.), along with New York City Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito (D), and several other protesters, sat on the street blocking traffic during a protest organized by a immigration advocacy group.

Let's think this through - are these DEMOCRATS so stupid (or so used to King Obama's decrees) that they think the president makes laws?

These dumb-ass DEMOCRATS should be protesting themselves, since Congress hasn't passed the DREAM Act despite trying SINCE 2001.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-arrested-trump-protest_us_59c1616ae4b0f22c4a8d299e

431D5EBA00000578-0-image-a-4_1502302636456.jpg

A lawyer for a wealthy DEMOCRAT donor who has become the subject of an investigation into a drug death claims that a West Hollywood official has launched a “character attack” on his client and should be investigated for ethics violations.

As Los Angeles County sheriff’s homicide detectives continue to investigate the death of Gemmel Moore — a 26-year-old man who died of a methamphetamine overdose on July 27 — an attorney representing DEMOCRAT political donor Ed Buck said that West Hollywood City Councilwoman Lindsey Horvath attacked his client.

Attorney Seymour Amster, who addressed the City Council on Monday night, said a grand jury should investigate Horvath

At an Aug. 21 council meeting, Horvath asked the L.A. County district attorney’s office and the Sheriff’s Department to “take the necessary steps to make it possible for anyone with information pertinent to this case to safely come forward. I want all facts surrounding this case to be known.”

“I am sad to hear the news of his tragic passing, and I’m deeply disturbed by the accounts in local reports,” Horvath said. “As you have heard, the case involves someone well-known to this community and in LGBT and local political circles.”

The circumstances of Moore’s death have generated controversy since the man’s lifeless body was recovered from DEMOCRAT Buck’s West Hollywood apartment.

The L.A. County Coroner’s office initially ruled the death an accident caused by the use of methamphetamine. However, detectives opened an investigation after Moore’s family and friends demanded a closer look, citing pages from Moore’s journal that described using drugs with DEMOCRAT Buck.

The district attorney’s office has granted immunity to several young male sex workers who had contact with DEMOCRAT Buck and are talking to detectives, according to their attorney.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-weho-death-probe-20170919-story.html

Back