Demos have no balls “LEFT”

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
Nothing that the Demos do in the House will get to the Senate for a vote and even if, our Prez will veto the BS.....ha ha ho ho he he. The chickens have come home to roost....how sweet it is....poor Beto

Nothing that the Demos do in the House will get to the Senate for a vote and even if, our Prez will veto the BS.....ha ha ho ho he he. The chickens have come home to roost....how sweet it is....poor Beto

Wow, someone to ignore that quickly. I'm almost amazed. I also wonder if you're not just one of the vets old socks. As I've said to others, only real lifeless twits make masturbatory discussions, just to cackle like a hyena over their own opinions, and egotism. It's a sociopathic trait. Bye.

America gave up its collective nuts freely rather than confront its endless duplicity and inherent denial of what it truly is.

You are one of those Demos who thinks they are the smartest in the “room”, butt actually you just another Demo “looser fool....touché ”
Wow, someone to ignore that quickly. I'm almost amazed. I also wonder if you're not just one of the vets old socks. As I've said to others, only real lifeless twits make masturbatory discussions, just to cackle like a hyena over their own opinions, and egotism. It's a sociopathic trait. Bye.

America gave up its collective nuts freely rather than confront its endless duplicity and inherent denial of what it truly is.

Apparently from the way he talks, either a demolitions crew, or a bunch of first draft recordings are being sent to the House. Demos??? What a dingus.:palm:

Trump certainly has no balls.. That's why he's so insecure.. That's why he's a bully and a liar.

They won the House and that can't be ignored.

How funny you respond to someone you aim you will ignore. Poor baby.

How funny you respond to someone you aim you will ignore. Poor baby.

ypRkSSfIQ5H.jpg

SJ!! I thought I smelled a foul stench but I assumed it was just Lesion Troll again. Where you been? You get evicted from your cave again?

SJ is a JPP old timer. He comes and goes but he was a member of JPP back when Damo first started the site back in 2006.

Trump certainly has no balls.. That's why he's so insecure.. That's why he's a bully and a liar.
President Trump will be re-elected in 2020 and then, he will have unlimited power. He will turn all you Demos every way butt loose.

President Trump will be re-elected in 2020 and then, he will have unlimited power. He will turn all you Demos every way butt loose.

Don't be ridiculous.. Things are not going well for Trump. Nobody in the WH can stand him and he's alienated all our allies.

I'm not a Demo.. I just know a lying creep when I see one.

Back