Dems desperate to get citizens to give a sh*t about Jan 6 demonstrations

Celticguy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...enge-convincing-the-public-to-care/ar-AAVegdY

The House Jan. 6 committee has tried to recruit high-profile journalists to write its report about the attack on the Capitol, hoping to build a narrative thriller that compels audiences and is a departure from government reports of yore.

Committee members and staffers are seeking to compile dramatic videos, texts and emails in a digital format that is easy to understand — and easy to share on social media. And they want to put together blockbuster televised hearings that the public actually tunes into, according to people with knowledge of the process who spoke on the condition of anonymity to speak candidly.
Their challenge: Making the public care deeply — and read hundreds of pages more — about an event that happened more than a year ago, and that many Americans feel they already understand.

There was a demonstration on January 6th? Huh. I wasn't aware. What was this demonstration about?

I do recall that there was a violent mob attack on the Capitol building, which was the first time in American history that a losing presidential candidate's supporters attempted an insurrection.

But I don't recall any demonstrations on that day.

106822651-1610409078172-wind.jpg

20220320_072335.jpg

20220320_072319.jpg

Last edited:
There was a demonstration on January 6th? Huh. I wasn't aware. What was this demonstration about?

I do recall that there was a violent mob attack on the Capitol building, which was the first time in American history that a losing presidential candidate's supporters attempted an insurrection.

But I don't recall any demonstrations on that day.

View attachment 22080

View attachment 22079

View attachment 22081

trespassing with intent to coups. sophisticated.

Rightys violently attempted to overthrow the American system to help a lying grifter get back in power. It was a very dark day for America.

Back