Dems fight historical labels

NewsBoy

News Delivery
On the cusp of an election that could overturn the Republican majority on Capitol Hill, CNN's correspondent Candy Crowley jokingly asked a senior Democratic aide whether he had ordered new business cards to reflect majority status. "Don't underestimate our ability to blow it," he said.

More at link...

Broken Goverment hype by the MSM and here they admit it

>>>We didn't interview a single Republican for the documentary

On the cusp of an election that could overturn the Republican majority on Capitol Hill, CNN's correspondent Candy Crowley jokingly asked a senior Democratic aide whether he had ordered new business cards to reflect majority status. "Don't underestimate our ability to blow it," he said.

More at link...

Rove has an awesome get-out-the-vote machine. I'm guessing that its worth 2-3% of the vote tally, beyond what the polls show.

I speculate that the Dems will gain 10-12 House seats and 3-4 senate seats. Not enough to be the majority.

Rove has an awesome get-out-the-vote machine. I'm guessing that its worth 2-3% of the vote tally, beyond what the polls show.

I speculate that the Dems will gain 10-12 House seats and 3-4 senate seats. Not enough to be the majority.
That's been my guess... I thought they do stand a chance of gaining the majority in one house, but less so as we get closer to the election. I have seen the machine working.

That's been my guess... I thought they do stand a chance of gaining the majority in one house, but less so as we get closer to the election. I have seen the machine working.

Too bad. If ever we needed divided government, its now.

Yep, the republicans have made a science out of their get out the vote tactics.

I am shocked to see so many libs backing away from all the claims of a massive Dem win. Guess reality does catch up somethimes.

Back