Dems Win Majority of Governorships

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Dems pick up 4 governorships (so far), for a majority of State houses.

Anyone who doesn't think controlling the State houses is important, two words: Florida and Ohio.

Montana looks decent so far. I'm surprised. It being Montana and all.

Libertarian state, more than deep red state. Democratic governor, and Democratic senior senator. And Democratic state legislature.

Plus, Burns is a corrupt clown.

Libertarian state, more than deep red state. Democratic governor, and Democratic senior senator. And Democratic state legislature.

Plus, Burns is a corrupt clown.

You're right.

I'm really happy about Spitzer. He actually came out before the election and stated right out, that he was going to work to legalize gay marriage in NYS. That's the kind of Governer NYS should have. It makes me proud.

You're right.

I'm really happy about Spitzer. He actually came out before the election and stated right out, that he was going to work to legalize gay marriage in NYS. That's the kind of Governer NYS should have. It makes me proud.

That Spitzer dude is really impressive.

If he wasn't from the Northeast, I'd say he's presidential material, in the future.

By the time Bush is finished with us. America might be clamoring for a President from the NorthEast. :)

lol. Maybe you're right.

I think we need a western Democrat. But, I really do like Spitzer - he's awesome.

Back