Department of Homeland Security Sec. Mayorkas over 5 years:

Libhater

Verified User
'20: Closing the border is xenophobic.

'21: The border is secure.

'22: There is no illegal immigration.

'23: Illegal immigration increase is temporary.

Feb '24: Illegal immigration is good.

Oct '24: We gave illegals the whole budget.

He is a good soldier for the Revolution.
Wouldn't call him a soldier, more like a pussified DEI hire. But if it comes to a revolution you can bet
he'll be on the side of the foreign illegals who have crossed the open border on purpose to help destroy
and help disunite the American people. Btw, biden and kamala are totally on board with this pussy with
their plan to destroy America, it's constitution, and its values.

Wouldn't call him a soldier, more like a pussified DEI hire. But if it comes to a revolution you can bet
he'll be on the side of the foreign illegals who have crossed the open border on purpose to help destroy
and help disunite the American people. Btw, biden and kamala are totally on board with this pussy with
their plan to destroy America, it's constitution, and its values.
He has been extremely effective in conducting the agenda of the Revolution.

The Constitution is already over, the Regime has simply not yet informed the people of this, though it looks like it comes soon.

The 1st is already being shredded, the second is next....and the Regime now ignores the rest of the Constitution at will.

It is over.

The 1st is already being shredded, the second is next....and the Regime now ignores the rest of the Constitution at will.

It is over.
I agree with you that the regime has basically destroyed our 1st Amendment (especially free speech by Republicans & Conservatives), and the 2nd Amendment is also in jeopardy by the LEFT, but I wouldn't call it over just yet, especially
when Trump takes over as #47 and does his best to bring America back to its senses with his Make America Great
again agenda.

I agree with you that the regime has basically destroyed our 1st Amendment (especially free speech by Republicans & Conservatives), and the 2nd Amendment is also in jeopardy by the LEFT, but I wouldn't call it over just yet, especially
when Trump takes over as #47 and does his best to bring America back to its senses with his Make America Great
again agenda.
The chances that the Regime declares Trump the winner are zero.

The chances that the Regime declares Trump the winner are zero.
Well, algore and the hildebeast never admitted they lost their potus elections. Any pro/patriotic American will certainly declare Trump the winner come Nov 5th. Who cares if the Marxist regime doesn't declare Trump the winner?

Well, algore and the hildebeast never admitted they lost their potus elections. Any pro/patriotic American will certainly declare Trump the winner come Nov 5th. Who cares if the Marxist regime doesn't declare Trump the winner?
They control the election apparatus, they can and will say whatever they want, which includes that Trump lost.

Back