desh markov chain

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Ive been interested in markov chains for a while and more specifically how they would apply to desh. These are some of the results I have just based off a sample size of 100 posts by her.

essentially what's going on here is I have a sample of words and phrases desh uses, and various words are paired with the most likely words that follow each other. Then we randomly generate paragraphs based on this sample. The bigger the sample, the more fluidity and options one would have.

Harmed for years to thank for years to effect mankind it when your babble its what lying wont because you a kind of democracy and archived them lies its why you are better than the same to list and cant understand mankind she is a minute more obvious folks yes the secrets get to the party places party is the anti racist party correctly we liberals don't like to eat putin pony vanilla

another:

Even know they are not a blast with Russia pays Russian plants the republicans USED to harm me its much racist yes your racist asshole its with whitewater lies are a lot to have good effects I don't even occurred to list and its why you wont change that CEO has Obama to toe with a gift you assholes and claim it personal they will now fuck you claim it never even

deshbot:

"Effects look the sociopathic level of color you want to be rejoicing they don't care you think after law and lying wont because the racist party the Russian government celebrated Donald Trumps victory you can not with traitors now knows the country to be around that"

deshbot:

Him break law and we can transfer to be a kind of democracy and we liberals don't do you deserve your good effects people to be about pussys or two I say we are all flat out now you assholes and do it to the traitor Assaunge

it's a bit rambly but keep in mind who i am sampling

this one is me:
I think people are a giant sub? When we and people in the favorite bands, but 33% != 0. 33% is way of winning. Clinton lost to my favorite bands, but 33% != 0. 33% != infinite amount of privacy either. "

What truly baffles me about her is although she is always barking mad. Sometimes her posts are at least grammatically correct, after a fashion at least.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Back