Desh - Racism

cawacko

Desh, my Uber driver tonight was a black gentleman. We were talking in front of my place as he dropped me off for five minutes or so while the clock was not running. (Yes, I am straight and married with a daughter and he is not gay.) But we spoke about some real issues.

We needed you there to tell this black gentleman I am evil and a racist. Desh, am I able to hide my racism in front of him?

Last edited:
this post aside, wrote to my buddy tonight Desh. His parents were both Black Panthers and he is 100% Black Power. I drank too much one night and told him Desh said I was evil and racist. I asked if he agreed how I could change. He pounded me out and told me I was down.

this post aside, wrote to my buddy tonight Desh. His parents were both Black Panthers and he is 100% Black Power. I drank too much one night and told him Desh said I was evil and racist. I asked if he agreed how I could change. He pounded me out and told me I was down.

you are trolling Daesh right?

I think I am more concerned that you would share with others what some crackhead on a message board says about you than said crackhead. Come on man

Here's how to troll Desh.

Desh, I'm not interested in having sex with you. I never was and never will be, so stop PMing me with requests. In fact, just the thought of you makes me vomit a little, which is the opposite of an erection.

Back