deshrubinator was the old name of evince

evince

Truthmatters
I thought I would clear it up for the newbies who didnt know me back then.

That is why you will see people here call me Desh.

once shrub was gone I needed a new name.

if I recall I spelled it wrong.

I cant remember what the misspell was, I bet someone can.

see these are things I dont know.

who changed their names.

I dont mind being called desh its cool

I can't keep up with some of the apparently more unstable ones on here who keep changing their names.

btw I used to be Post Mortem Profit.

see these are things I dont know.

who changed their names.

I dont mind being called desh its cool

Dunheap is general something or other now. Some know him as Nigel because he has that name. To me he is DH.

The so-called "youngins" (who are getting a bit long in the tooth for that tag at this point) change their names constantly I have no problem telling them apart because two are mods, one is in Seattle and it says so, and the other is WM. But it confounds some and it is annoying when I want to send Grind a PM and have to search out his name of the week.

USC of course as you know. Top. I can't think of anyone else?

I had to change my name to come back, I forgot my pw and my email had changed so I could not get back in under uscitizen.
I emailed Damo about it but as usual he was useless :)
jk damo.
The useless part anyway :D

Have not seen Toppy is he out checking the mall parking lots to see if they are full?

I had to change my name to come back, I forgot my pw and my email had changed so I could not get back in under uscitizen.
jk damo.

I knew it was you instantly becuase of the kitty.

You made it easy

jk damo.

Have not seen Toppy is he out checking the mall parking lots to see if they are full?

LOL

I think that ever since TOp retired to stay home and smoke weed he spends his time baking, and I bet he has turned into quite the butterball!

I know and I can't stop calling you Desh. It's just like Top is always Top to me, I can't call him the dude. It's weird.
Yup and I disagree with Desh's premise bout changing her name. There are always more Bush's the need to be pruned......err deshrubed.

I thought I would clear it up for the newbies who didnt know me back then.

That is why you will see people here call me Desh.

once shrub was gone I needed a new name.

if I recall I spelled it wrong.

I cant remember what the misspell was, I bet someone can.

You forgot the "h"...

Back