Diamond Backs

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Randy Johnson just threw a perfect game, at 40 years of age, against Atlanta. :good4u:

117 pitches

Standing ovation from the Atlanta fans.

Randy Johnson just threw a perfect game, at 40 years of age, against Atlanta. :good4u:

117 pitches

The Big Unit is the best in the game. No wild fanfare or controversies, just one hell of an arm.

The Big Unit is the best in the game. No wild fanfare or controversies, just one hell of an arm.

Which is awesome, because he had major sholder surgery back in the mid-90s, and yet he was able to bounce back and fire off 98 mph fastballs and 92 mph sliders again. He hasn't had any more sholder problems since that I am aware of.

117 pitches

Just? There were no preseason games yesterday. That game was thrown May 18, 2004. Randy is46 years old right now. This is just a bit of old news

Just? There were no preseason games yesterday. That game was thrown May 18, 2004. Randy is46 years old right now. This is just a bit of old news

Now I feel stupid. :palm:
I don't follow any of the major sports leagues, a story for another time, and was channel surfing.
Picked it up in the 7th and didnt realize what was going on.

I'll shut up now, at least about sports. :cof1:

Back