Did a Stand Up, already being attacked by SJW Feminazis.

Irish

Verified User
So I did an open mic stand up. Only my 2nd mind you. I have a love for stand up and comedy. I pretty much appreciate all comedies, from George Carlin, to Louis CK, to Nick Depalo, and Jeff Foxworthy.

Honestly I don't care what "side" you're on as long as you're funny. I even liked Stewart and Colbert back when they were on Comedy Central.

Anyway I made a joke about fat chicks on Tinder. It was supposed to be edgy. And sure enough this idiot SJW neighbor feminazi shoots me a FB message telling me her and her friends, were offended by my "fat shaming."

SERIOUSLY??? THis is what SJW-ism has got us. We can't even laugh at an imaginary joke where no one even existed. Liberalism has poluted the minds of these young millennials. Nothing is funny. EVER!

Its fucking sad!

So I did an open mic stand up. Only my 2nd mind you. I have a love for stand up and comedy. I pretty much appreciate all comedies, from George Carlin, to Louis CK, to Nick Depalo, and Jeff Foxworthy.

Honestly I don't care what "side" you're on as long as you're funny. I even liked Stewart and Colbert back when they were on Comedy Central.

Anyway I made a joke about fat chicks on Tinder. It was supposed to be edgy. And sure enough this idiot SJW neighbor feminazi shoots me a FB message telling me her and her friends, were offended by my "fat shaming."

SERIOUSLY??? THis is what SJW-ism has got us. We can't even laugh at an imaginary joke where no one even existed. Liberalism has poluted the minds of these young millennials. Nothing is funny. EVER!

Its fucking sad!

What was the joke?

Maybe it wasn't funny?

Its fucking sad!

If this is your reaction to your stand-up bit being criticized...

...the joke probably was not funny...and stand-up probably is not your game.

Maybe it would be better if you grow up first...and then be a stand-up!

Its fucking sad!

it is very clear watermark is very triggered by my awesome comments, and is trying to shame me into not making them, that's how much it affects him.

I will not be shamed. I enjoy every bit of this.

Today I read numerous posts by liberals contemplating suicide.

you fucks were so arrogant in 2016, so smug, grinning for months on end. "The future is female," "it's her turn"

yeah nah. we are taking over the motherfucking court.

This has always been my number on issue and I have listed it out as such for years.

We are taking it over.

RBG is 85. think she can live another 2-6 years? I don't.

We are going to eliminate your judicial activism forever, and you guys can't do shit about it. You are going to eat the shit we feed you.

If this is your reaction to your stand-up bit being criticized...

...the joke probably was not funny...and stand-up probably is not your game.

Maybe it would be better if you grow up first...and then be a stand-up!

Actually the joke was funny because everyone laughed. So maybeeee go fuck yourself?

What was the joke?

Maybe it wasn't funny?

IF they want to tell me I'm not funny, or joke X wasn't funny, that's fine. No she said I fat shamed, then blocked me on FB. This is what SJW millennials are taught. Attack ppl you disagree with them, don't allow them to respond, then block/silence anyone you disagree with.

IF they want to tell me I'm not funny, or joke X wasn't funny, that's fine. No she said I fat shamed, then blocked me on FB. This is what SJW millennials are taught. Attack ppl you disagree with them, don't allow them to respond, then block/silence anyone you disagree with.

Odd. I've been accused of fat shaming by any number of the RW Trumpeteers on this forum when I refer to his fat-assed, cockeyed Press Secretary.

Actually the joke was funny because everyone laughed. So maybeeee go fuck yourself?

I notice you are not posting the "joke."

Hey...no problemo. The attempt to be a stand-up comic (not an easy thing) and the fact that you are so thin skinned...are joke enough for now.

But...if you had any balls...you WOULD post the supposed joke.

You're learning this now?

I notice you are not posting the "joke."

Hey...no problemo. The attempt to be a stand-up comic (not an easy thing) and the fact that you are so thin skinned...are joke enough for now.

But...if you had any balls...you WOULD post the supposed joke.

Fuck you, I'm not posting my material so ppl can steal it.

Its fucking sad!

Please, share the joke that was so offensive. :)

Odd. I've been accused of fat shaming by any number of the RW Trumpeteers on this forum when I refer to his fat-assed, cockeyed Press Secretary.

Yes, but you are never funny. Just repugnant, ignorant and stupid. There's a difference. Dumbass. :rofl2:

Fuck you, I'm not posting my material so ppl can steal it.

Oh, Jesus H. Christ...that was funny.

And it doesn't seem like fat shaming at all.

Damn...if you were as funny with your other stuff...you must have been a hit.

This message is hidden because the forum idiot, Truth Detector, is on your ignore list.

The cretin keeps posting to the hand. lol

1g4ju7.jpg

Back