Did anybody forget to set their Clock back?

Jack

Verified User
I thought I was going to beat the crowd when the Grocery Store opened up at 6am.
Only to be told at the door by some woman pointing at her Watch and telling me 'It's only 5:30'.

:dunno:

lib'ruls set their clocks back to the Obama presidency......

I'm sorry, PMP. Your Leadership of the Christians has been replaced by Uncle Dutch. An example of Everything Holy and the Embodiment of Christ. (let's face it ... the bar was too high for you) :(

GQhq1lZ.jpg

I thought I was going to beat the crowd when the Grocery Store opened up at 6am.
Only to be told at the door by some woman pointing at her Watch and telling me 'It's only 5:30'.

:dunno:
Did they let you in?

I didn't forget. I just haven't bothered yet.

I honestly hate this shit. What's the purpose of Daylight Saving Time? It seems stupid to me.
Why don't we just stay on correct astrological time all year round?

Unless one has a golf date, I don't see the purpose of daylight at all, truth be told.
The best times that I've ever had in my life were all at night.

Boston has no shortage of electricity or lighting. The whole Daylight Saving thing is some remnant of World War I, I believe,
and it was probably a stupid idea back then, too.

I honestly hate this shit. What's the purpose of Daylight Saving Time? It seems stupid to me.

Unless one has a golf date, I don't see the purpose of daylight at all, truth be told.

Boston has no shortage of electricity or lighting. The whole Daylight Saving thing is some remnant of World War I, I believe,

For now..Biden's got something coming down the pipeline for ya, though. Or rather nothing coming down the pipeline. ;)

Btw, that was no ransomware attack when the fuel ran out before, that was a cover story. There won't be any covering up the next time.

Well ... my guess, it has something to do with 'Business', 'Shopping', and 'Working'. Some kind of 'economics' involved. (admittedly, this is just a gut reaction)

Well ... my guess, it has something to do with 'Business', 'Shopping', and 'Working'. Some kind of 'economics' involved. (admittedly, this is just a gut reaction)

We know how to do all of that stuff with electric lighting.

I'm sorry, PMP. Your Leadership of the Christians has been replaced by Uncle Dutch. An example of Everything Holy and the Embodiment of Christ. (let's face it ... the bar was too high for you) :(

no problem......my leadership of Intelligent JPP Posters is secure........none of you will ever come close enough to compete......

Back