Did anyone watch Sarah?

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
I didn't, but what did you think of Alaska?

Do you think it is the way all Alaskans live?

I would truly be interested in your comments.

The positive side I see to this is that it will bring tourism.

Her voice makes my ears bleed.
I thought about watching it on mute and then decided I just couldn't do that, either.

The thing about Sarah's Palin's Alaska is that this is not stuff she does every day! and if you do it, bring a lot of cash, because it will cost you, well, except for the fishing! Just bring your own rock, it gets crowded were the common folk go on the Kenai! Not all of us have access to a float plane!

I had friends who watched it, and one commented it is like watching Northern Exposure!

I thought about watching it on mute and then decided I just couldn't do that, either.

The thing about Sarah's Palin's Alaska is that this is not stuff she does every day! and if you do it, bring a lot of cash, because it will cost you, well, except for the fishing! Just bring your own rock, it gets crowded were the common folk go on the Kenai! Not all of us have access to a float plane!

I had friends who watched it, and one commented it is like watching Northern Exposure!

Our reviewer said the scenery was nice!

Tuned In: 'Palin's Alaska': nice scenery
TV review
Sunday, November 14, 2010
By Rob Owen, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

It's a no-brainer that how a viewer feels about Sarah Palin, the political figure, will influence one's desire to tune in for or flee screaming from Sarah Palin, the reality star, in TLC's "Sarah Palin's Alaska" (9 tonight).

But this much can be said without any partisanship: If not for the polarizing nature of its star -- people who love her and hate her will tune in to revel in her Palin-ness or mock her for it -- no one would be talking about this dull, derivative TV show.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10318/1102667-67.stm#ixzz15T5m8OK0

:rofl:

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record

Sarah Palin's documentary / travelogue / reality / biopic shattered TLC ratings records Sunday night.

The debut of Sarah Palin's Alaska delivered a whopping 5 million viewers.

The first episode of the eight-part series was the most-watched program launch in TLC's history.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/sarah-palins-alaska-breaks-tlc-45421

Liberal pinheads must have exploded to see that headline.

:rofl:

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Breaks TLC Ratings Record

Sarah Palin's documentary / travelogue / reality / biopic shattered TLC ratings records Sunday night.

The debut of Sarah Palin's Alaska delivered a whopping 5 million viewers.

The first episode of the eight-part series was the most-watched program launch in TLC's history.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/sarah-palins-alaska-breaks-tlc-45421

Liberal pinheads must have exploded to see that headline.

Hater Liberals are going to hate, no matter what.

BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING BUT THE HUFFPO, HERE YA GO. SHARE THIS WITH SCHADENFREUDE TOO, K?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/15/sarah-palins-alaska-ratings-tlc_n_783740.html

I watched it-I thought it was OK. I liked that her kids acted like kids do and she made it clear that they, her family don't get to do all the stuff they did. It was her first attempt at Mt McKinley. Her dad had an appearence where he shared his disapointment and regret at never having attempted to ascend the famous mountain. She shared her fear of heights as well as freaking a bit over the deep fissures that they had to step over. Did you know that Mt. McKinley is still growing? It's growing at about 1 millimeter per year. The most entertaining part of the show were her comments about the hack neighbor who moved in to stalk her and her family...That said I watched cuz there was nothing else on that grabbed my attention.

I watched it-I thought it was OK. I liked that her kids acted like kids do and she made it clear that they, her family don't get to do all the stuff they did. It was her first attempt at Mt McKinley. Her dad had an appearence where he shared his disapointment and regret at never having attempted to ascend the famous mountain. She shared her fear of heights as well as freaking a bit over the deep fissures that they had to step over. Did you know that Mt. McKinley is still growing? It's growing at about 1 millimeter per year. The most entertaining part of the show were her comments about the hack neighbor who moved in to stalk her and her family...That said I watched cuz there was nothing else on that grabbed my attention.

I didn't watch. The best part is the haters here can't stand that no matter how much they whine, Sarah Palin's popularity still commands a decent amount of notice and makes money.

Must make them sick and is why they are always verbally vomiting over her.

I didn't watch. The best part is the haters here can't stand that no matter how much they whine, Sarah Palin's popularity still commands a decent amount of notice and makes money.

Must make them sick and is why they are always verbally vomiting over her.

I am going to DC you...you are not going to believe what I found!!!:clink:

I am going to DC you...you are not going to believe what I found!!!:clink:

FIRE AWAY!!!

winking_smiley.png

The reason people dont like her is because she is too stupid to be president.

You can pretend all you want that she IS smart enough, it does not change the fact that the woman knows very little and doesnt mind she knows very little.

The reason people dont like her is because she is too stupid to be president.

You can pretend all you want that she IS smart enough, it does not change the fact that the woman knows very little and doesnt mind she knows very little.

Well apparently you don't have to be very smart to be president, the current fool is proving that, and he even had all that help from Harvard! So.......

I didn't, but what did you think of Alaska?

Do you think it is the way all Alaskans live?

I would truly be interested in your comments.

The positive side I see to this is that it will bring tourism.

I didn't.

I watched football.

Back