Did hitler die in Germany or ?

Bulletbob

Verified User
The evidence the russians claimed to have was poor and there is no dna matchs .

There is a lot of evidence of nazis fleeing to Argentina the little nazis of south america. And alleged rumors and sightings of adolf there. We know many too nazis made it to Argentina touches Eichmann Mengele Klaus Barbie and many others. So it may have been possible he was able to escape. He would have had access to the few remaining aircraft and u boats and untold access to stolen cash gold art works worth billions . A u boat full of gold would of gone a long way in bribes .

his DNA has been injected into lib'rul children since 1947.......almost all registered demmycrats are now his devoted offspring......

Soviets don't think it was Hitler's skull, the skull with the bullet hole in it.

I think their original plan was to use his corpse for propaganda, and brag that they had killed him before the Americans could get to him. His suicide was an even more humiliating way of depicting him, though.

My question, as with all conspiracy theories, is, why do people have such a need to believe the retarded things that they do? I'd be curious to know which mental condition (e.g. mass hysteria) that it falls under.

I think their original plan was to use his corpse for propaganda, and brag that they had killed him before the Americans could get to him. His suicide was an even more humiliating way of depicting him, though.

My question, as with all conspiracy theories, is, why do people have such a need to believe the retarded things that they do? I'd be curious to know which mental condition (e.g. mass hysteria) that it falls under.

Hitler's skull was never found.

Did they find his mustache?

They believe Hitler was E1B1 genetic haplo group shared with Napoleon & Lyndon Johnson.

E1B1 haplo group is very high in North & East Africa.

Has fairly high amounts in Ashkenazi Jews, as well as Greeks, Albanians & Serbs.

It peaks in Europe in Kosovar Albanians.

They believe Hitler was E1B1 genetic haplo group shared with Napoleon & Lyndon Johnson.

E1B1 haplo group is very high in North & East Africa.

Has fairly high amounts in Ashkenazi Jews, as well as Greeks, Albanians & Serbs.

It peaks in Europe in Kosovar Albanians.

No wonder he was such a fuck-up if he is genetically similar to LBJ.

Hitler is 132 years old and presently living in Texas where he feels comfortably at home.

On Friday nights, you can usually see him at the Cracker Barrell in Midland.
He loves the brisket with a side of slaw.

Hitler is 132 years old and presently living in Texas where he feels comfortably at home.

On Friday nights, you can usually see him at the Cracker Barrell in Midland.
He loves the brisket with a side of slaw.

Hey, let's not be defaming the mighty Cracker Barrel. I just had breakfast there! We have to find it on the road, since there aren't any in WA.

There is a lot of evidence of nazis fleeing to Argentina the little nazis of south america. And alleged rumors and sightings of adolf there. We know many too nazis made it to Argentina touches Eichmann Mengele Klaus Barbie and many others. So it may have been possible he was able to escape. He would have had access to the few remaining aircraft and u boats and untold access to stolen cash gold art works worth billions . A u boat full of gold would of gone a long way in bribes .

How would Hitler have gotten to Argentina? Got any credible ways? I can give you one conspiracy theory that actually works even though it's still bullshit.

Maybe Antarctica.
Hitler thought there was a Hollow Earth.

Rumor has it Operation High Jump was the last mission against Nazis.

Not so sure what to believe.

I am not going to frantically google Wikipedia and run back here like a know it all, but my recollection is that Soviet authorities confirmed identity of the body by dental records.

Back