Did Israel kill Yasser Arafat?

What did tests on Arafat's body show? (2012)

On 6 November, al-Jazeera revealed the findings of 10 experts at the Vaudois University Hospital Centre (CHUV) in Lausanne. British forensic scientist David Barclay told al-Jazeera that at least 18 times the normal level of polonium-210 had been found in Arafat's rib.

"New toxicological and radio-toxicological investigations were performed, demonstrating unexpectedly high levels of polonium-210 and lead-210 activity in many of the analysed specimens" taken from Arafat's ribs, pelvis and soil that had absorbed his bodily fluids, the report said.

At a news conference to explain their findings, Francois Bochud said such high levels of polonium, "by definition... indicates third party involvement... Our results offer moderate backing for the theory of poisoning".
But he added a note of caution: "Was polonium the cause of the death for certain? The answer is no, we cannot show categorically that hypothesis that the poisoning caused was this or that."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-20512259

I hope they did. Every muslime Israel kills is a good thing. The more the better. Run them down like dogs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought he passed away from cancer.

Here's the BBC:

John Simpson: Yasser Arafat death 'was always suspicious'
Swiss scientists have confirmed that the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat had high levels of radioactive polonium in his body when he died, according to tests.
However, they could not say whether polonium poisoning had caused his death in 2004.
The BBC's World Affairs Editor John Simpson has been examining the findings and said that there always seemed "something highly suspicious" about Mr Arafat's death.

What did tests on Arafat's body show? (2012)

On 6 November, al-Jazeera revealed the findings of 10 experts at the Vaudois University Hospital Centre (CHUV) in Lausanne. British forensic scientist David Barclay told al-Jazeera that at least 18 times the normal level of polonium-210 had been found in Arafat's rib.

"New toxicological and radio-toxicological investigations were performed, demonstrating unexpectedly high levels of polonium-210 and lead-210 activity in many of the analysed specimens" taken from Arafat's ribs, pelvis and soil that had absorbed his bodily fluids, the report said.

At a news conference to explain their findings, Francois Bochud said such high levels of polonium, "by definition... indicates third party involvement... Our results offer moderate backing for the theory of poisoning".
But he added a note of caution: "Was polonium the cause of the death for certain? The answer is no, we cannot show categorically that hypothesis that the poisoning caused was this or that."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-20512259

Right - but we need to note that the material's half-life meant it would have been far harder to detect by that time frame, since the test were not done quickly, as I recall.

Back