Did Kaepernick do it for pussy?

Former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis is blowing a hole in the Colin Kaepernick narrative.

According to Lewis, the Ravens were going to sign the controversial quarterback until his girlfriend Nessa Diab decided to tweet a meme of Lewis on August 3; Diab's Tweet compared the football legend to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django Unchained hugging Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, compared to Leonardo Dicaprio's character in the film.

In other words, it was Kaepernick's girlfriend that lost him a job opportunity, not the "racist" NFL.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20678/ray-lewis-says-ravens-were-about-sign-kaepernick-amanda-prestigiacomo

Former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis is blowing a hole in the Colin Kaepernick narrative.

According to Lewis, the Ravens were going to sign the controversial quarterback until his girlfriend Nessa Diab decided to tweet a meme of Lewis on August 3; Diab's Tweet compared the football legend to Samuel L. Jackson's character in Django Unchained hugging Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti, compared to Leonardo Dicaprio's character in the film.

In other words, it was Kaepernick's girlfriend that lost him a job opportunity, not the "racist" NFL.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20678/ray-lewis-says-ravens-were-about-sign-kaepernick-amanda-prestigiacomo

Not the first time a piece of pussy brought someone down

I think this information needs to be put out more widely. Once people find out that this drama was brought about by a stinking muslime and Kaepernick didn't come to it on his own will really turn the tide against him.

Maybe not from JPP SJWs, but with the general population that matter more

I think this information needs to be put out more widely. Once people find out that this drama was brought about by a stinking muslime and Kaepernick didn't come to it on his own will really turn the tide against him.

Maybe not from JPP SJWs, but with the general population that matter more

I think you are correct.

Fun fact quiz: After Thingy Wingy and his pussy posse of feminized "football fans" spent the day crying like menopausal women about Trump's "boycott of the NFL", guess what I found?

Back