Did Mayor Pete just depart the Field?

I thought I caught a glimpse of that on Bloomberg News.
(I thought most of them would wait until at least Super Tuesday was over with)

The impression I got was that he lacked support in the Minority Community, first in Nevada then in South Carolina.

We all knew this long before his strong showings in Iowa and New Hampshire. Based on this logic, he could have done a greater service to the DNC by having dropped-out the minute Bloomers got involved.

We all knew this long before his strong showings in Iowa and New Hampshire. Based on this logic, he could have done a greater service to the DNC by having dropped-out the minute Bloomers got involved.

Well, ... just between you and me (looking both way to make sure no Moderators are around) ... I never thought a Fruitcake ever had much of a chance.

Well, ... just between you and me (looking both way to make sure no Moderators are around) ... I never thought a Fruitcake ever had much of a chance.
It was pretty gay. I think the logic of the Alfred E. Neuman candidacy is that for a short while, Beta O'Rourke was a media darling and presumed top contender. It made sense for an actually gay man (who can credibly claim to not be a wimp, as a combat veteran) to come along and usurp Beta as the queer choice.

It was pretty gay. I think the logic of the Alfred E. Neuman candidacy is that for a short while, Beta O'Rourke was a media darling and presumed top contender. It made sense for an actually gay man (who can credibly claim to not be a wimp, as a combat veteran) to come along and usurp Beta as the queer choice.

The more I heard what Buttigieg had to say, the more I liked him. He seemed reasonable and pragmatic. He occupied 'the center lane' like Biden and Klobuchar. It looks like Bernie and Biden after Super Tuesday.

The more I heard what Buttigieg had to say, the more I liked him. He seemed reasonable and pragmatic. He occupied 'the center lane' like Biden and Klobuchar. It looks like Bernie and Biden after Super Tuesday.

Newman is much better at couching his extremism into the supposed moderate lane than Warren is. Obviously, Beta never tried to do that, and became more openly extreme as his poll numbers declined.

I'll be curious to see if Bloomers can do any damage on Tuesday.

I thought I caught a glimpse of that on Bloomberg News.
(I thought most of them would wait until at least Super Tuesday was over with)

Yeah, that's what's so surprising. Buttigieg wasn't a front-runner anymore, but he was still doing good enough to hold out until Super Tuesday.
Ah, well. Bye, Felicia.

I had posted a thread for you, but the Word Nazis altered it and it lost all meaning and effect. (You're from LA but originally from the South, right?)

You posted a thread for me, why?

I never lived in the south my parents were smart enough to leave that shit hole in the 50's.

I'm from So. CA.

I never lived in the south my parents were smart enough to leave that shit hole in the 50's.

I'm from So. CA.

"Anybody know how our Southern Negroes Voted today?"
It was a question on the Vote in South Carolina and how the 60% black voters voted.

I'm from So. CA.

My thesis was they were religious and conservative and would probably Vote for Biden or Bloomberg, ... rather than for Bernie.
To me, this sets a tone for the the Southern States with large black populations.

Back