Did Ted Cruz’s father shoot Lee Harvey Oswald?

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”
https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016...-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

That’s true, the National Enquirer reported it. You would think everybody would take it as gospel. Anyway, Trump said it was being covered up, and I trust his judgment.

Lying Ted soon turned into one of his biggest fans, which would explain why he never pushed it. But it needs looking into!

No, Ted Cruz's father did not shoot Lee Harvey Oswald. He shot, and killed, a guy named Lee Harvey Shutzwald...and I think that is the source of the confusion. Mitch McConnell's father, on the other hand, paid Jack Ruby to shoot Lee Harvey Oswald.

Let's keep our facts straight...rather than acting like those idiots on the other side of the aisle.

No, Ted Cruz's father did not shoot Lee Harvey Oswald. He shot, and killed, a guy named Lee Harvey Shutzwald...and I think that is the source of the confusion. Mitch McConnell's father, on the other hand, paid Jack Ruby to shoot Lee Harvey Oswald.

Let's keep our facts straight...rather than acting like those idiots on the other side of the aisle.

I didn't realize that Cocaine Mitch was a second generation murder turtle!

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”
https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016...-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

That’s true, the National Enquirer reported it. You would think everybody would take it as gospel. Anyway, Trump said it was being covered up, and I trust his judgment.

Lying Ted soon turned into one of his biggest fans, which would explain why he never pushed it. But it needs looking into!

How fucking cool would that be!?

And you fucked your dog. So?

Back