Did you hear about the Sumerian?

Better than a Tomblr post.

This American came up to me this morning after overhearing me and a friend in a shop, commenting on how fat and inbred most Yanks are. So he comes over all "hey limey, you guys all have bad teeth, I can lose weight but you're stuck with your teeth. What you got to say to that limey?" My reply?

"I'd love to have a battle of wits with you, but I'm afraid you're unarmed"

This American came up to me this morning after overhearing me and a friend in a shop, commenting on how fat and inbred most Yanks are. So he comes over all "hey limey, you guys all have bad teeth, I can lose weight but you're stuck with your teeth. What you got to say to that limey?" My reply?

That's only the South Tom.

3.5/10

that's what you get for using antiquated weapons.......

That joke is so old it makes Gordon Liddy seem young,
and it wasn't funny when he said it either.

Shakespeare said that. You plagiarize the best.

note the brit who hates this country sides with the right all the time.

they both want this country to fail

note the brit who hates this country sides with the right all the time.

they both want this country to fail

Why don't you go back to school and learn something, apart from feeding your dogs and spitting at drug dealers, all you seem to do is expose the rest of world to your illogical and incoherent ramblings.

Last edited:
Back