Did you hear the one about the kittens?

On an unrelated note... (and to make this current event worthy) Y'all should go see the movie. It is fantastic.
Reagan could always tell a Political joke with class! That is a lost art now unfortunately.

Personally, I believe if we can just put the Trump era behind us, Politics may return to civility
again. That's my hope anyway!

I don't even fully blame Trump for this, as half a century ago, William Buckley and Gore Vidal brilliantly castigated each other on air. It's been downhill ever since. Where are the Buckleys and Vidals when we need them the most?

Last edited:
Reagan could always tell a Political joke with class! That is a lost art now unfortunately.

Personally, I believe if we can just put the Trump era behind us, Politics may return to civility
again. That's my hope anyway!

I don't even fully blame Trump for this, as half a century ago, William Buckley and Gore Vidal brilliantly castigated each other on air. It's been downhill ever since. Where are the Buckleys and Vidals when we need them the most?
So you agree late night comedians like Kimmel and Fallon aren't classy and aren't funny!

DEAD

BTW: Will the Cowboys win today? I know nothing about the Saints 2024 team.

So you agree late night comedians like Kimmel and Fallon aren't classy and aren't funny!

BTW: Will the Cowboys win today? I know nothings about the Saints 2024 team.
You need to learn how to take a joke neighbor!

Humor is CHICKEN SOUP for the soul! [Geeko Sportivo]

The Cowboys still have a lot to prove. The Cowboys have to win today!

But as always, the Cowboys will just have to play the game, because I think either one can win it. Dallas has the edge because it is played at home.

Last edited:
You need to learn how to take a joke neighbor!

Humor is CHICKEN SOUP for the soul! [Geeko Sportivo]

The Cowboys still have a lot to prove. The Cowboys have to win today!

But as always, the Cowboys will just have to play the game, because I think either one can win it. Dallas has the edge because it is played at home.
I do know how to take a joke. The KING of Late Night Comedy Greg Gutfield is hysterical.

But how good are the Saints this year?

It's "Gutfeld" Gecko.

Fox's Greg Gutfeld Tops All of Late Night in the Ratings
Mediaite
https://www.mediaite.com › News
Aug 26, 2024 — Gutfeld! brought in 1.65 million total average viewers between August 19th and the 22nd — as well as 293,000 viewers in the demo. Colbert landed ...
He reminds me of a MAD LITTLE Chihuahua barking and nipping away at the heals of people's souls- nip by nip!

His obnoxious clown show is a disgrace to mankind!

No wonder why he is popular with the TRUMP CULT!

Last edited:
Those are lovely books...have you read them?
Yes, I actually read the original "Chicken Soup For The Soul"!

I never thought so many corny stories could pull at my heartstrings so effectively- but it did!

The book was every bit as good, as the popular- "The Power Of Positive Thinking".

Back