Did you know?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
In 1962, 85% of men before they left the house kissed their wives goodbye.

In 2012, 88% of men when they leave kiss their houses goodbye.

Last edited:
You surprise me, I thought you would understand it. It's about divorce!!

Maybe Damo should have a higher threshold for who he considers Mods. This crop doesn't appear to be all that bright.

Oh well I guess it doesn't take a genius to scour the site for the word pedophile

It's funny how your best mate ILA got it.

He's banned but considering your misogynic side you were probably speaking of divorce. Last I looked it's not just the gals who file. As far as property, if joe blow screws his young secretary and his wife finds out he deserves to lose the house.

I would like to think that under some circumstances the parent getting the house is the same one getting the kids, but I'm not a cynic.However, very few divorces are like that and oftentimes both parties are equally affected.

He's banned but considering your misogynic side you were probably speaking of divorce. Last I looked it's not just the gals who file. As far as property, if joe blow screws his young secretary and his wife finds out he deserves to lose the house.

I would like to think that under some circumstances the parent getting the house is the same one getting the kids, but I'm not a cynic.However, very few divorces are like that and oftentimes both parties are equally affected.

You are really funny Howey, if ILA is banned how did he reply to this thread less than an hour ago? Oh and by the way, that joke came courtesy of Stephen Fry probably Britain's most famous gay!! Lastly you are really hard work at times, take a day off for fuck's sake.

You are really funny Howey, if ILA is banned how did he reply to this thread less than an hour ago? Oh and by the way, that joke came courtesy of Stephen Fry probably Britain's most famous gay!! Lastly you are really hard work at times, take a day off for fuck's sake.

I meant the troll is banned by me as in IA.

In 1962, 85% of men before they left the house kissed their wives goodbye.

In 2012, 88% of men when they leave kiss their houses goodbye.
I had no idea you hated Grind this much! LOL That was the worst joke you've ever told!

It reminds me of the old tornado joke. What does a tornado and a wife have in common? They rarely come and when they go they take the house with them.

I had no idea you hated Grind this much! LOL That was the worst joke you've ever told!

It reminds me of the old tornado joke. What does a tornado and a wife have in common? They rarely come and when they go they take the house with them.

Stephen Fry told the joke on QI and the audience thought it was hilarious. Funny that!! As for the Grind, he didn't even understand it.

Here is the dumbed down American version.

A quarter of all married men kiss their wife goodbye when they leave the house. Of these same men, 90 per cent will kiss their house goodbye when their wife leaves.

Back