Dire weather

Lowaicue

英語在香港
In UK amidst the cold and wet and overweight. Wonderful party on Tuesday last for the mother of a relative whose one hundredth birthday it waS. Telegram from the queen and much too much wine and v click. Held in marquee attached to house (a manor not too far from the Welsh border in Cheshire). Probably the only time I will experience such an event. She (the birthday girl) is still able to travel and will accompany us to South of France later this month. Bloody amazing!
London on Sat for a show or two and a stroll round the globe theatre, I think, and maybe the Charles Dickens exhibition.
Just thought I'd let you know cos mostly, being such a miserable bunch, you need some cheering up.

In UK amidst the cold and wet and overweight. Wonderful party on Tuesday last for the mother of a relative whose one hundredth birthday it waS. Telegram from the queen and much too much wine and v click. Held in marquee attached to house (a manor not too far from the Welsh border in Cheshire). Probably the only time I will experience such an event. She (the birthday girl) is still able to travel and will accompany us to South of France later this month. Bloody amazing!
London on Sat for a show or two and a stroll round the globe theatre, I think, and maybe the Charles Dickens exhibition.
Just thought I'd let you know cos mostly, being such a miserable bunch, you need some cheering up.
I'm so excited I could just shit.

Back